US Intelligence: Syria Moving Chemical Weapons For Possible Use Against Rebels…

I cannot wait to hear the sounds of silence when Obama gets all Bushy on their asses at the expense of our Troops.

Why on earth would we "send in our troops".

Just do a "Lybia" on em ...take out all their aircraft fixed and choppers and knock out all the tanks and personell carriers.

Yeah... Like sending our aircraft in somehow does not put our pilots into harm's way. Obama acting just like Bush is OK, because Obama is a Democrat. :lol:

I cannot wait to hear the sounds of silence when Obama gets all Bushy on their asses at the expense of our Troops.

Just do a "Lybia" on em ...take out all their aircraft fixed and choppers and knock out all the tanks and personell carriers.

Yeah... Like sending our aircraft in somehow does not put our pilots into harm's way. Obama acting just like Bush is OK, because Obama is a Democrat. :lol:

Why would sending pilots into a war zone lead them to any harm whatsoever?

Over 14,000 sorties in Libya, and only two pilots were downed. They were quickly rescued safe and sound.

But that didn't stop the rabid pissers from getting all het up over Obama intervening there.

I want you to pay special attention today and the next few days about how evasive anyone in the GOP leadership is about committing to intervention in Syria.

Whatever Obama chooses to do, they will vociferously be against it.

Bank it.

Last edited:
US Intelligence: Syria Moving Chemical Weapons For Possible Use Against Rebels…​

Assad seems crazy enough to use them.

Via JPost:

Western intelligence officials have noticed new worrying signs of activity at chemical weapons sites in Syria, The New York Times reported on Saturday.

The Syrian regime is “doing some things that suggest they intend to use the weapons,” one American intelligence official told the Times, adding, “It’s not just moving stuff around. These are different kind of activities.”

Keep reading…
'West worried by Syrian chemical site acti... JPost - Middle East

The Assad regime won't use chemical weapons because then that means the West will get involved and his reign will definetly end.

How many American lives or planes did we lose helping Lybian rebels?

Gee, I don't know, but we did have 4 American killed in Libya on Sep 11, 2012. Do they count? But facts show that Saddam Hussein transferred his WMD to Syria before the Gulf war in 2003. As far as using air power to beat the Syrians, you still need boots on the ground in the end.

Rachel Maddow reported last night that the Syrian spokesman who swore up and down that Syria would never use chemical weapons in this conflict....defected yesterday.

You know what they say there is no more dangerous person than the one who has nothing left to lose if Asad feels he is in that position I would not put it past him to use them.

Rachel Maddow reported last night that the Syrian spokesman who swore up and down that Syria would never use chemical weapons in this conflict....defected yesterday.

You know what they say there is no more dangerous person than the one who has nothing left to lose if Asad feels he is in that position I would not put it past him to use them.

That's a fact Jack....

Well then if the rebels are hooked up on the internet then they are very aware that the stakes have gone through the roof. They had better figure out a way to kill Assad and they better do it pretty damned fast.

If the serin is being positioned and made deliverable by some means we had better be ready to fly in there and bomb the shit outta everything he has that can fly or roll.

An Ambasador and 3 others so far.

I slepted well last night knowing that the events in Benghazi are being handled by the looniest MF's on the planet.

We might as well set all of the lunatics free from all of the mental hospitals now. Crazy is the new normal! :lol:

Gee, I don't know, but we did have 4 American killed in Libya on Sep 11, 2012. Do they count? But facts show that Saddam Hussein transferred his WMD to Syria before the Gulf war in 2003. As far as using air power to beat the Syrians, you still need boots on the ground in the end.

Except there are no fact that show that anyIraqi WMD were ever transferred to Syria.

If the Syrians want to use chemical weapons among themselves .... horrible as it is....we all know many of those countries in the Middle East are crazy enough to do it...so it would not come as a big surprise....tragic yes, surprise not!

The problem is that there is a risk that those chemical weapons could not only be used inside Syria but be taken out of the country by terrorists to use somewhere else!

Should the West just stand idle and do nothing if that happens?

I don't think so!

I bet when you get a flat tire on your way to work you scream "BENGHAZI!!!!!!!".

:lol:

Soooooo idiot, how easy or hard is that to do compared to LIBYA????

You can't even spell Libya correctly so I know you don't know what air defenses Syria has....

Ding....ding, you don't know how close you are with this post. I know....my old boss is probably very busy tonight.

If the Syrians want to use chemical weapons among themselves .... horrible as it is....we all know many of those countries in the Middle East are crazy enough to do it...so it would not come as a big surprise....tragic yes, surprise not!

The problem is that there is a risk that those chemical weapons could not only be used inside Syria but be taken out of the country by terrorists to use somewhere else!

I don't think so!

Last edited:

I don't think so!

I do not think the west is doing nothing. NATO has already made an appearance some time back interveneing when Turkey's aircraft was shot down.

This time, "NATO told Syrian President Bashar al-Assad on Tuesday that any use of chemical weapons in his fight against encroaching rebel forces would be met by an immediate international response.

The warning from NATO Secretary-General Anders Fogh Rasmussen came as U.S. government sources said Washington had information that Syria was making what could be seen as preparations to use its chemical arsenal."

Nato warns Syria not to use chemical weapons

Forum List

Back