US immigrants mobilizing for major 'action'

William Joyce said:
Hey, President Bush! What do you call it when 20 million foreigners descend on your country, march in the streets waving their national flags, and make demands?

A) A demonstration of "strong feelings"

B) An "immigrants' rights" rally

C) A total invasion of your country that demands military action in response instead of PC pandering to Hispanics

Well, Mr. President?

The tidal wave of illegal mexicans into America is rivaled by no other migration anywhere, at any time, in the history of the world. It's an invasion of epic proportions.

President Bush is literally selling out America to this invasion. He, and anyone helping him, should be treated as traitors.

They are coming here to screw up our country just like they screwed up theirs. Look where the rest of the America's outside of Canada have gotten. Mexico in particular. They sure don't have a whole lot to show for centuries of nationhood.

These protestors have to be the single most ignorant group I have heard in a long time. There are some minorities here in America who are joining the crowd too. What they basically want is to come and go as they please. They say America is a country of immigrants. Well yeah, LEGAL immigrants. This is not a race issue as some of the minorities hopping on the bandwagon would have you agree. It's just a 'Mexican' issue because so freakin many of them are here. Why in the world would I want to just let more Mexicans come over here because their husband managed to dodge La Migra for so many years. Screw that. I say let them die trying to get here in the desert. America no longer needs immigrants like we used to.

Quite frankly, all these protests today did for me was to make me dislike the illegals even more.

They didn't help themselves at all with all this protesting as far as I'm concerned. They actually set themselves back. I want them gone. No guest worker program, no stepping ahead of the line, no amnesty. Just get the fuck out of my country.

Forum List

Back