US hate-preacher Terry Jones forbidden to enter Germany

There was the possibility of him coming to Germany in November.
Today, Department of the Interior has banned Terry Jones from entering Germany.

Ausschreitungen von Muslimen befürchtet: Einreiseverbot für US-Hassprediger Terry Jones - Ausschreitungen von Muslimen befürchtet - FOCUS Online - Nachrichten

I can see where Qur'an burning might be wrong, but let's say you're in the desert naked and the only possession you have is a Qur'an. If you have to take a dump, is it okay to wipe with the Qur'an? Do you think Allah would be angry at that?

At that point and time I could't care what any God thought

There was the possibility of him coming to Germany in November.
Today, Department of the Interior has banned Terry Jones from entering Germany.

Ausschreitungen von Muslimen befürchtet: Einreiseverbot für US-Hassprediger Terry Jones - Ausschreitungen von Muslimen befürchtet - FOCUS Online - Nachrichten

I can see where Qur'an burning might be wrong, but let's say you're in the desert naked and the only possession you have is a Qur'an. If you have to take a dump, is it okay to wipe with the Qur'an? Do you think Allah would be angry at that?

That misses the point of this thread, which is, that charlatans from backyard christian-
sects in the USA are not allowed to enter Germany who want to incite trouble.

You have VERY CORRECTLY stated that the issue is "make trouble" as in excite muslims to commit violence The ban has absolutely NOTHING to do with principles
Saudi araba CONFISCATES bibles and destroys them----grabbing them from the hands of christians or confiscating them in the Post office. I learned this fact from US military personnel stationed in the hell hole of filth and racism It has been going on for years-----the racists government over there even shreds christmas cards from back home in their postoffices of filth and racism Logically---if Germany functioned on PRINCIPLE it would ban every Saudi from its land and close its embassy Germany is falling down backwards for the sake of "keeping the peace" just as Chamberlain fell down backwards for Hitler

Forum List

Back