US has murdered thousands of civilians with drones

Yeah, the poverty in their backwards ass countries and their radical islam teachings have nothing to do with creating terrorists.....nothing.

It's really BP, Exxon, etc helping the Arabs drill oil out of the ground to make billions and the US defending the right of Israel to actually exist. :eusa_whistle:

US Killed 700 Civilians in Pakistan Drone Strikes in 2009 -- News from Antiwar.com

This in in 2009 alone 700 civilians murdered by drones...and you chicken hawks wonder WHY they hate us? Why so many people are willing to blow themselves up just to take out a handful of American soldiers? WHY they try to blow up planes? You seriously ask WHY? Either people are extremely stupid or are they just don't care WHY they do this...

Interesting how you remain silent about the thousands of innocent civilians killed by insurgents and terrorists in Afghanistan and Iraq, or the civilians slaughtered by muslims in Africa, the Middle East and Asia simply for being christians. I guess it doesn't fit you personal political agenda, eh. Your double standard is showing, although what else could be expected from an anarchist.

My government is the reason those "terrorists" have blood on their hands...my government creates terrorists by murdering civilians women and children,propping up dictatorships in the ME,putting sanctions on them that only hurts the people and not the leadership...

US Killed 700 Civilians in Pakistan Drone Strikes in 2009 -- News from Antiwar.com

This in in 2009 alone 700 civilians murdered by drones...and you chicken hawks wonder WHY they hate us? Why so many people are willing to blow themselves up just to take out a handful of American soldiers? WHY they try to blow up planes? You seriously ask WHY? Either people are extremely stupid or are they just don't care WHY they do this...

It's not that we murdered their people. There are dozens of tribal wars going on at any one time. Muslims are religiously bound to kill infidels.

Me against my brothers.
Me and my brothers against our father.
The family against the clan.
The clan against the tribe.
And all of us against the infidel.

Forum List

Back