US hands over key Iraq province

Iraq has a government... weve been finished for some time now...

Iraq has a government. Can it sustain itself? Does it have a security force that can sustain national security?

When are you people on the left going to realize words are only as good as the force you have to back them up/defend them?

Iraq has a government... weve been finished for some time now...
so you would have done like the morons in the dem party said
and abandoned them just like congress abandoned the south veitnamese in the 70's
nice
tell the whole world once again that we dont finish what we start

Iraq has a government. Can it sustain itself? Does it have a security force that can sustain national security?

When are you people on the left going to realize words are only as good as the force you have to back them up/defend them?

Yep.. they can... Yes... they do... with our promise to keep neighbors at bay... not to mention they can buy one hell of an army with that 87billion dollar surplus....

What you dumbasses fail to realize is that we are the instigators of the fighting...

Yep.. they can... Yes... they do... with our promise to keep neighbors at bay... not to mention they can buy one hell of an army with that 87billion dollar surplus....

What you dumbasses fail to realize is that we are the instigators of the fighting...

Like our promise to South Vietnam to keep North Vietnam at bay if it invaded?

Who are you calling a dumbass, dumbass? I full-well realize who made the mess. Unlike you however, I feel that we have a responsibility to clean up our mess.

Don't be the usual bot and assume my position on Iraq just because I don't agree with yours.

Like our promise to South Vietnam to keep North Vietnam at bay if it invaded?

Who are you calling a dumbass, dumbass? I full-well realize who made the mess. Unlike you however, I feel that we have a responsibility to clean up our mess.

Don't be the usual bot and assume my position on Iraq just because I don't agree with yours.

What penalty should be exacted on those that including yourself that made this mess...

Nothing right.. Nothing at all.. because you cant offer up anything in exchange for weakening this country both politically and financially while needlessly killing over 4,152 of our soliders and wounding 30,324 more. There is nothing you can add other than, you know who created this mess. Do you at least know who instigated this mess.. do you know where he lives right now...

Now on pulling out responsibly.. we learned our lessons when from pulling out of vietnam but more recently in 1984 in lebanon and 1989 in Afghanistan... to assume we wouldnt apply this knowlege to our extraction is to be disengenuous and or ignorant.

As I said earlier, we will never know since the democrats plan has not been enacted.

What penalty should be exacted on those that including yourself that made this mess...

Nothing right.. Nothing at all.. because you cant offer up anything in exchange for weakening this country both politically and financially while needlessly killing over 4,152 of our soliders and wounding 30,324 more. There is nothing you can add other than, you know who created this mess. Do you at least know who instigated this mess.. do you know where he lives right now...

Now on pulling out responsibly.. we learned our lessons when from pulling out of vietnam but more recently in 1984 in lebanon and 1989 in Afghanistan... to assume we wouldnt apply this knowlege to our extraction is to be disengenuous and or ignorant.

As I said earlier, we will never know since the democrats plan has not been enacted.

Like I said, don't assume. I neither made this mess, nor did I support making this mess.

Yeah, I know who made the mess. Saddam Hussein. You can try to spin it, twist it or sell it any other way you want, but the truth is, Saddam Hussein did.

He got hanged for it, btw.

If you are referring to President Bush, he had every legal right and justification to resume hostilities against Saddam Hussein; therefore, no punishment is warranted.

I did not however, agree with his decision to invade, but not for some pretentious, holier-than-thou moralistic bullshit. My opinion is purely strategic/tactical.

Look, this is good news.

We haven't had a whole lot of that, lately, so let's all just take joy, as fellow Americans, that the whole Iraq issue might be winding down, shall we?

I'm glad the surge helped, personally.

Had Rummie listened to his military advisors, we might have completed the mission much sooner, but better late then never, right?

Look, this is good news.

We haven't had a whole lot of that, lately, so let's all just take joy, as fellow Americans, that the whole Iraq issue might be winding down, shall we?

I'm glad the surge helped, personally.

Had Rummie listened to his military advisors, we might have completed the mission much sooner, but better late then never, right?
actually, there has been a lot of good news out of Iraq only the MSM has ignored it
cause they always had their daily body count
now that they dont have that, they have nothing to say about Iraq
its very telling

New Topics

Forum List

Back