US government supports corporate police state

hipeter924

Not a zombie yet
May 5, 2009
Nowhere you can follow
This is a theory going around for a while I guess. But Corporations own the congressmen, the senators, and the President, and over the years they made inroads in several areas to restrict small businesses and favour corporations, additionally the bailout might just be a ploy to destroy democracy in the US through massive debt, and the politicians are purposely lying to cover it up and support their corporate masters, their real plan might be to destroy America and replace it with a corporate police state (as the government will be bankrupt, leaving the corporations with all the money and thus the power). Your thoughts? :eusa_eh:

14 of the Most Ridiculous Things Americans are being Arrested for | Conspiracy Watch

#1 A Michigan man has been charged with a felony and could face up to 5 years in prison for reading his wife’s email.

#2 A 49-year-old Queens woman had bruises all over her body after she was handcuffed, arrested and brutally beaten by NYPD officers. So what was her offense? The officers thought that her little dog had left some poop that she didn’t clean up.

#3 A 56-year-old woman who was once a rape victim refused to let airport security officials feel her breasts so she was thrown to the floor, put in handcuffs and arrested.

#4 In Milwaukee, one man was recently fined $500 for swearing on a public bus.

#5 Several years ago a 12-year-old boy in South Carolina was actually arrested by police for opening up a Christmas present early against his family’s wishes.

#6 In some areas of the country, it is now a crime to not recycle properly. For example, the city of Cleveland has announced plans to sort through trash cans to ensure that people are actually recycling according to city guidelines.

#7 A 12-year-old girl from Queens was arrested earlier this year and taken out of her school in handcuffs for writing “Lex was here. 2/1/10″ and “I love my friends Abby and Faith” on her desk.

#8 Back in 2008, a 13-year-old boy in Florida was actually arrested by police for farting in class.

#9 The feds recently raided an Amish farmer at 5 AM in the morning because they claimed that he was was engaged in the interstate sale of raw milk in violation of federal law.

#10 A few years ago a 10-year-old girl was arrested and charged with a felony for bringing a small steak knife to school. It turns out that all she wanted to do was to cut up her lunch so that she could eat it.

#11 On June 18th, two Christians decided that they would peacefully pass out copies of the gospel of John on a public sidewalk outside a public Islamic festival in Dearborn, Michigan and within three minutes 8 policemen surrounded them and placed them under arrest.

#12 A U.S. District Court judge slapped a 5oo dollar fine on Massachusetts fisherman Robert J. Eldridge for untangling a giant whale from his nets and setting it free. So what was his crime? Well, according to the court, Eldridge was supposed to call state authorities and wait for them do it.

#13 Once upon a time, a food fight in the cafeteria may have gotten you a detention. Now it may get you locked up. About a year ago, 25 students between the ages of 11 and 15 at a school in Chicago were taken into custody by police for being involved in a huge food fight in the school cafeteria.

#14 A few years ago a 70 year old grandmother was actually put in handcuffs and hauled off to jail for having a brown lawn.

This is a theory going around for a while I guess. But Corporations own the congressmen, the senators, and the President, and over the years they made inroads in several areas to restrict small businesses and favour corporations, additionally the bailout might just be a ploy to destroy democracy in the US through massive debt, and the politicians are purposely lying to cover it up and support their corporate masters, their real plan might be to destroy America and replace it with a corporate police state (as the government will be bankrupt, leaving the corporations with all the money and thus the power). Your thoughts? :eusa_eh:

I think there's more than just a LITTLE validity to that theory.

Grover Glenn Norquist (look him up if you don't know how powerful this GOP party animal is) once said

"I don't want to abolish government. I simply want to reduce it to the size where I can drag it into the bathroom and drown it in the bathtub."[35]

Now what does that sound like to you?

The man hates government.

And if government has no power who will?

The people?

Please, don't make me laugh.

That some neo cons are actively working to bankrupt this country so that its government has no power is NOT a CONSPRIACY THEORY.

That's just a well understood fact of modern American politics

Last edited:

Grover Glenn Norquist (look him up if you don't know how powerful this GOP party animal is) once said

"I don't want to abolish government. I simply want to reduce it to the size where I can drag it into the bathroom and drown it in the bathtub."[35]

The people?

That some neo cons are actively working to bankrupt this country so that its government has no power is NOT a CONSPRIACY THEORY.

The government is a subsection of society like any powerful institution, it is the people, that's why its no better than the people it claims to be able to better, improve or design, as long as you build a society where some people are more powerful than others there will always be a continuous cycle of revolution from one system to another. Eventually we will break the cycle, when that happens expect Anarchist Communists, Anarcho-Capitalists, and the like to fill the void, and unlike tyrants, demagogues and corporates that want everything now we can wait. There is nothing that scares the elite more than the death of government and corporations, because without which they lose their power and are at the mercy of the masses, so if you want to believe their propaganda you can. I won't. :lol:

Last edited:

The people?

Grover Norquist - Republican economic guru and co-author of the GOP's 'Contract with America' also said: "We're going to crush labor as a political entity". Which is what we are witnessing in Wisconsin, Michigan, New Jersey and every state that elected a Republican Governor.

"Teachers are givers in a world dominated by takers, and they're also sharers. This collaborative instinct makes our profession unlike any other."
Barbara Keshishian

"Teachers are givers in a world dominated by takers, and they're also sharers. This collaborative instinct makes our profession unlike any other."
Barbara Keshishian

That's funny. now listen to this

[youtube]WyGiuoKr-ew[/youtube]

yeah they're givers those teachers.

Barbara Keshishian

That's funny. now listen to this

[youtube]WyGiuoKr-ew[/youtube]

yeah they're givers those teachers.

Yea, SP, the greedy fucks in our society choose to become teachers because it is the way to get rich. It is the self centered who become educators.

Education is the cheap defense of nations.
Edmund Burke

#1. Depending on how the account is set up, I see no problem in her being charged, just as he COULD be charged with opening any mail addressed solely to HER.

#2. I have no problem with officers using WHATEVER FORCE IS NECESSARY to issue a ticket or to arrest someone. If there's a pooper-scooper law and she broke it, then it's on HER, not the cops, so far as I'm concerned.

#3. If you don't want to go through security, DON'T FLY. Take the train. I don't care who you are or what your past history is. If I can't carry my gun onto the plane, they damn well better be making sure NOBODY is carrying anything illegal onto that aircraft.

#4. The fine is probably a little extreme (say $100) but I have no problem with this one either.

#5 That one's pretty stupid. Just take the rest of the presents away and that should solve the problem without the police involvement. I know that's what would have happened to me.

#6. A little tacky, and stupid, but I could see allowing the people picking up the garbage to refuse any bag/can that appeared to have recyclables in it, or to charge the individual for collecting it.

#7. Vandalism is a crime. Probably a little over the top, but it IS a crime.

#8. That one's tacky, but depending on the situation, without the details it's tough to know what's really going on.

#9. Interstate Commerce regulations apply to everyone. Even the Amish and Menonites.

#10. Part of the Zero Tolerance policies. It's unfortunate that sort of thing happens, but that's life. Maybe if the school system would just expell the students who really did bring the "weapons" to school, it wouldn't get to that point.

#11. Depending on the response of the Christians, that may well have been exactly the right thing to do.

#12. Believe it or not, there is generally a method to that madness. Mr. Eldridge is fortuante that he was able to get the whale untangled without doing any harm to the animal. Next time he might not be so lucky.

#13. If the schools and the parents can't keep order, who else is there beyond the police?

#14. Now that's just stupid, so long as it wasn't a matter of spray painting the lawn, or being a member of a housing association.

This thread does not describe a conspiracy theory, it describes how our nation is transforming into a plutocracy. Notice how skull Pilot posts non sequiturs? Lincoln was so right on when he remarked "you can fool some of the people all of the time".

Its not a theory Hipeter,its a fact.people just dont want to turn off the idiot box in the living room and look outside the box and do their own thinking,they have been brainwashed so much by the idiot box they believe anything. we need a third party president in office who represents the people because both parties are corrupt and sleep in bed together. they are the repulicrats and the demopublicans.they may change the parties when a new president like Obozo replaces Bushwacker,but its just the same as rearranging the chairs in your house,everythings the same just different scenery,nothing else.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back