US government openly admits vaccines can cause polio, seizures and death in published 'Vaccine Injur

I bet you thought you could fool people with this non-article, eh? All the links that say "Vaccine Injury Table" lead to a blank page.

The actual table:

http://www.hrsa.gov/vaccinecompensation/vaccineinjurytable.pdf

discusses possible side effects of vaccines and time to onset. It does not state numbers of cases at all.

Nice try...not.
You do realize yer a TAD bit late to the discussion right? I posted this I assume in February or March. I didn't look at first page...last post I see at top is March 4th. I have no idea what it was even about.

Several posters bumped it before I posted. Didn't see it before that. Have your thoughts changed since?
Thoughts on vaccines? Absolutely not.

I bet you thought you could fool people with this non-article, eh? All the links that say "Vaccine Injury Table" lead to a blank page.

The actual table:

discusses possible side effects of vaccines and time to onset. It does not state numbers of cases at all.

Nice try...not.
You do realize yer a TAD bit late to the discussion right? I posted this I assume in February or March. I didn't look at first page...last post I see at top is March 4th. I have no idea what it was even about.

Several posters bumped it before I posted. Didn't see it before that. Have your thoughts changed since?

Well, the already-converted may be impressed with your links to sources that don't say what you want them to say, but the rest of us are not so easily fooled.

The actual table:

Nice try...not.

Well, the already-converted may be impressed with your links to sources that don't say what you want them to say, but the rest of us are not so easily fooled.
Sounds good. Do your own research then. Not that I care. The more that are injected with the poisons the less idiots in the world to deal with.

The actual table:

Nice try...not.

Sounds good. Do your own research then. Not that I care. The more that are injected with the poisons the less idiots in the world to deal with.
That stupid commentary is why you are a laughing stock.

The actual table:

Nice try...not.

Sounds good. Do your own research then.

I did. There's a link to that actual study right there in Post #18.

anti-vaccine idiots should probably pay more attention to legitimate sources and not read garbage like "natural news" which is described as:

dedicated to the sale of various dietary supplements, promotion of alternative medicine, controversial nutrition and health claims,[3] and various conspiracy theories,[4] such as "chemtrails", the purported dangers of fluoride in drinking water[5] (as well as those of monosodium glutamate[6] and aspartame), and purported health problems caused by allegedly "toxic" ingredients in vaccines,[3] including the now-discredited link to autism.[7]

Characterized as a "conspiracy-minded alternative medicine website", Natural News has approximately 7 million unique visitors per month.[8] Founder Mike Adams has been accused of using sockpuppet accounts to fraudulently increase the vote count in his self-nomination for a Shorty Award. The journal Vaccine accused Adams of spreading "irresponsible health information" through Natural News.[9] He has also been accused of using "pseudoscience to sell his lies".[10]

Natural News - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

now stop endangering normal people's kids

Keep poisoning away. The government and big pharma thanks you.

We're not allowing you to poison minds without a challenge. Did you click on the link? It's the actual article that your article pretends to be based on. Be careful - you might learn something.

We're not allowing you to poison minds without a challenge. Did you click on the link? It's the actual article that your article pretends to be based on. Be careful - you might learn something.
I learned all I needed to know YEARS ago when I made the choice INFORMED CHOICE to NOT poison my kids. My oldest is 9 so. Its been a while.

I learned all I needed to know YEARS ago when I made the choice INFORMED CHOICE to NOT poison my kids. My oldest is 9 so. Its been a while.
Odium is saying, "I have made my mind up, don't confuse me with the facts."

It's not an informed choice.

Forum List

Back