US Government GUILTY of TERRORISM!!

dvinman

VIP Member
Dec 14, 2009
Here is a valid witness that worked at the pentagon that saw not ONE fuckin plane part!!! That's because it was hit with a bunker buster missile!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU8aqx_PxnM&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - BUSH GOING TO COURT FOR 9/11 COVER UP[/ame]

Try google, truthers. It's a pretty fucking simple search.

yeah, i've seen the parking lot surveillance footage. What I dont see is a plane hitting the pentagon.
Your assersion is false. Regardless of whether or not it was a plane. I'm also not a "truther"...whatever that is suppose to indicate.

yeah, i've seen the parking lot surveillance footage. What I dont see is a plane hitting the pentagon.
Your assersion is false. Regardless of whether or not it was a plane. I'm also not a "truther"...whatever that is suppose to indicate.

For someone who must have conducted some pretty comprehensive research to argue the claim that it was not a plane, I must question how it is possible for you to have never heard the term truther as it pertains to those that beliueve 9-11 was an inside job.

"I thought I had triggered a bomb"...sounds like a classic Narcissistic Personality Disorder to me.

I guess all the people on that were on that plane are actually just vacationing on a remote island in the South Pacific.

yeah....and those responsible were able to hijack the three other planes but did not have the manpower for the fourth, so they were forced to use a missile instead.

One of my high school students a couple of years ago was contributing to a class discussion with some lefty truther mommy's anti-Bush BS claiming that it was a missle rather than an airplane. Our school is less than 10 miles south of the Pentagon. I asked her what happened to the DC school children that reportedly died in the attack. She said, "They're just missing." Really?

Last edited:
One of my high school students a couple of years ago was contributing to a class discussion with some lefty truther mommy's anti-Bush BS claiming that it was a missle rather than an airplane. Our school is less than 10 miles south of the Pentagon. I asked her what happened to the DC school children that reportedly died in the attack. She said, "They're just missing." Really?

I spent the first 72 hours or Rescue and Recovery at the pit...and I did not find a single airplane part..a single body...a single computer...a single desk....a pen...a stapler....

All I saw was rebar and dust.

But I know one thing for sure...

2 planes hit those towers
There were 2500 people that died in those towers
There were thousands of computers in those towers
thousands of desks
tens of thousands of pens
thousands of staplers.

Truthers really need to get a grip.

It's a plane, ass hole.

http://www.rense.com/general32/phot.htm

So you assert that "they" released a video of a plane hitting the pentagon and then redirect the attention to photos of debris from within the blast zone? :eusa_whistle:

True knucklehead. Don't deny that you're a truther and then be as one. *snore*

Lastly, i never said I believed anything one way or the other. I was after this phantom video of the plane hitting the pentagon. I hadn't seen it. Still don't. But feel free to name call and make yourself look extra smart.

010911-N-6157F-001.jpg

0307-fragment.jpg

plane.jpg

:cuckoo:

Last edited:

It's a plane, ass hole.

http://www.rense.com/general32/phot.htm

So you assert that "they" released a video of a plane hitting the pentagon and then redirect the attention to photos of debris from within the blast zone? :eusa_whistle:
Why don't you just stop with the bullshit idiot?

Here is a valid witness that worked at the pentagon that saw not ONE fuckin plane part!!! That's because it was hit with a bunker buster missile!

YouTube - BUSH GOING TO COURT FOR 9/11 COVER UP
That person is lying, probably a nutcase truther. There is plenty of pictures of pieces of a boeing 727 and not one of a missle. Keep spreading the lies, makes for good entertainment. Idiot.

Watch this video, u sheep

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2MqzKDnDRw]YouTube - In Plane Sight - Sept 11 - 911 Conspiracy 3 of 6[/ame]

Forum List

Back