US-Funded Free Syrian Army Units Defecting to ISIS

The US government can't intervene in domestic issues without fucking things up. Why anyone thinks they can intervene in issues half way around the world with better success is beyond me. Of course, true conservatives understand this. But nowadays, there are very few conservatives and mostly we have a bunch of shithead neocons.
Yeah we really fucked up in Germany, Japan, and South Korea.
So called conservatives are nothing more than America-firster ignorant isolationists.

Obama has done nothing but help the isis.
Not just Obama. Bush's Iraq invasion unleashing the Sunni - Shiite war came first. The president is just a figurehead. The Project for a New American Century psychos are running the show.
Personally I blame WInston Churchill.

I hate liberturdians.

Old, stupid, Hippie castoffs no longer wanted by the radical scum in the dimocrap party, so they raise hell with everyone, pretending to be conservative because they finally got a haircut and bought a Volvo

fucking dirtbags

Nah, Putin had it right. The U.S. has done nothing but create horrific chaos in the Middle East. 'Regime Change' is an awful and unjust policy. It's time to end it.

Putin doesn't have anything right. Neither does Ron Paul. Especially when it comes to understanding Islam. He's clueless.

Nah, he nailed that one. The U.S. and a couple other Western Nations are the cause of the current horrific chaos we're seeing in the Middle East. It's time to ditch the 'Regime Change' policy once and for all.

Yeah we really fucked up in Germany, Japan

That war was brought to us. We weren't intervening in someone else's affair. We were handling our own business.

and South Korea.

You're right, we did. That shit still hasn't ended and this guy is a major problem.

kju20141011228705.jpg

So called conservatives are nothing more than America-firster ignorant isolationists.

That's not true. But I'm glad you finally admit you're not a conservative.

That war was brought to us. We weren't intervening in someone else's affair. We were handling our own business.

and South Korea.

You're right, we did. That shit still hasn't ended and this guy is a major problem.

kju20141011228705.jpg

Your ability to read is what anyone should expect from a guy who just his first job in a sandwich shop.

and South Korea.

kju20141011228705.jpg

Your ability to read is what anyone should expect from a guy who just his first job in a sandwich shop.

Ohhhhh, burn!

Always your default, isn't it? Who needs to deal with facts when you can simply be juvenile and sling mud. And you don't even do it well. I'm sure you pat yourself on the back whenever you launch off one of your idiotic non-zingers, imagining me crying in my wheaties with hurt feelings. Makes you feel powerful, doesn't it?

Well, sorry to burst your bubble kid, but it doesn't faze me, other than to make me feel sorry for you. Truth is, you couldn't do what I actually do. You couldn't handle it. You'd be in the fetal position by lunch time on your first day.

ISIS financed by U.S. allies, says former U.S. Navy Admiral
http://www.digitaljournal.com/news/world/former-us-navy-admiral-says-isis-in-syria-financed-by-us-allies/article/423442

In a September 2014 news analysis for NBC News, a former US Navy Admiral acknowledged that significant funding for the radical jihadist group ISIS comes from sources within Qatar and Saudi Arabia, countries with close diplomatic ties to the US.

NBC reported that former U.S. Navy Admiral and NATO Supreme Commander James Stavridis and other US officials say the biggest share of the individual donations supporting ISIS comes from Qatar rather than Saudi Arabia. Stavridis said:

"These rich Arabs are like what 'angel investors' are to tech start-ups, except they are interested in starting up groups who want to stir up hatred,"

In March of that year, Iraqi President Al Maliki made the same accusation, saying of Qatar and Saudi Arabia:

Obama with Qatar Emir Hamad bin Khalifa al-Thani
FrontPage Magazine - Inside Every Liberal Is A Totalitarian Screaming to Get Out.

"I accuse them of inciting and encouraging the terrorist movements. I accuse them of supporting them politically and in the media, of supporting them with money and by buying weapons for them,"

The Gulf monarchies of Qatar, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, and United Arab Emirates have long been considered close allies of the US and Israel in the "global war on terror." With US backing, Qatar is to be the site of the 2022 FIFA World Cup....Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/news/world/former-us-navy-admiral-says-isis-in-syria-financed-by-us-allies/article/423442

Forum List

Back