Jun 25, 2004
USS Abraham Lincoln
by kicking terrorist ass in Fallujah!
:cof:
go marines! :usa:
from one of my favorite blogs, the diplomad

http://diplomadic.blogspot.com/

US Marines Mount Huge Anti-War Demonstration
Hundreds of US Marines, supported by elements of the USAF and the US Army, decided today to demonstrate against the war in Iraq. They have come to the realization that there is only one way for them to put an end to the war and come home soon: Kill the terrorists in Fallujah.

On this the 229th Anniversary of the USMC, it is clear that the spirit of Belleau Wood, Wake, Tarawa, Iwo Jima, "Frozen Chosen," and Hue lives on.

We are a very lucky country.

NATO AIR said:
by kicking terrorist ass in Fallujah!
:cof:
go marines! :usa:
from one of my favorite blogs, the diplomad

Dont' know about you but I get a chill up and down my spine of pride whenever I see our soldiers rise up to the occasion!! This is going to be a door to door campaign, I just hope they all make it out safe!! The idea that our troops are figthing along side Iraqi troops is quite something as well. :usa:

Bonnie said:
Dont' know about you but I get a chill up and down my spine of pride whenever I see our soldiers rise up to the occasion!!

hahah ive heard alot of women say the same thing;)
:teeth: :ssex:

hahah ive heard alot of women say the same thing;)
:teeth: :ssex:

Sorry AV - she didn't say it gave her the CREEPS. She said it gave her the chills. You're going to have to remember there's a difference.

:teeth:

Merlin1047 said:
Sorry AV - she didn't say it gave her the CREEPS. She said it gave her the chills. You're going to have to remember there's a difference.

:teeth:

I thought it might be different for the soldiers than us normal guys;)

I heard that they our troops, did not meet the resistance that they had anticipated. Is the enemy worn down or did the advance notice give them the opportunity to get their butts out of Fallujah and they may be hiding out. I also heard that US troops will remain to retain control of the city until Iraqi forces take over. What kind of numbers would we be needing for this task and for how long.

sagegirl said:
I heard that they our troops, did not meet the resistance that they had anticipated. Is the enemy worn down or did the advance notice give them the opportunity to get their butts out of Fallujah and they may be hiding out.

I think a lot got out beforehand but we won't know for sure until the city is under control and they account for those killed in airstrikes. They also believe Zarqawi left ahead of time.

I also heard that US troops will remain to retain control of the city until Iraqi forces take over. What kind of numbers would we be needing for this task and for how long.

Probably a couple grand. I'm confident the military brass will make the right decisions. I also believe the Iraqi people need our full support and protection until they can function sufficiently on their own.

jimnyc said:
I think a lot got out beforehand but we won't know for sure until the city is under control and they account for those killed in airstrikes. They also believe Zarqawi left ahead of time.

Probably a couple grand. I'm confident the military brass will make the right decisions. I also believe the Iraqi people need our full support and protection until they can function sufficiently on their own.

You know what's odd about the coverage today was they said it was shocking to find hostage murder sites in Fallujah, but Im thinking what is so surprising about that? I would have thought that's where they would be no?

Bonnie said:
You know what's odd about the coverage today was they said it was shocking to find hostage murder sites in Fallujah, but Im thinking what is so surprising about that? I would have thought that's where they would be no?

The one place we havent been able to get to? No that would make too much sense. The media isnt in the business of making sense.

Forum List

Back