US Forces Board Pirate captured vessel

Yeah, I saw that. I was rah rah rah myself.

God Bless The Marines!

Maybe if we start arresting these guys and blowing the rest out of the water, the pirates will back off. Piracy is a major finding source for Islamic extremist in Somalia.

THE MARINES ARE COMING!

jack-sparrow-pirates-of-the-caribbean1.jpg

They will keep doing it as long as risk is low and rewards are high

That is why we need to make the risk not worth it. No mercy for pirates. No putting out troops in danger with Boardings. A nice Ship to Ship missile should do the trick just fine.

A ship to ship missile? :lol: Kind of like trying to shoot jackrabbits with a 105mm.

It is not that just there are some easy targets out there, there are a few other factors, some of which the European nations need to answer for.

But that does not justify piracy, and it must be stopped, by whatever method.

Last edited:

That is why we need to make the risk not worth it. No mercy for pirates. No putting out troops in danger with Boardings. A nice Ship to Ship missile should do the trick just fine.

And the 11 crew members that were on the Magellan Star? Too bad for them? and the owners of the hijacked ship? Better to lose their ship to the US Navy than to pirates?

Now, once captured in an acto f piracy, I'm in favor of the old rules and hang them from the yardarm.

And the 11 crew members that were on the Magellan Star? Too bad for them? and the owners of the hijacked ship? Better to lose their ship to the US Navy than to pirates?

Now, once captured in an acto f piracy, I'm in favor of the old rules and hang them from the yardarm.

Well since our courts just turn them loose might as well.

Care to post when and where this has happened?

Care to post when and where this has happened?

You truly are an idiot. Just recently Somali Pirates were brought up on charges of Piracy in Federal Court. The Judge ruled since the Navy STOPPED the attack they never committed piracy and could not be charged.

Great job by the Marines.....

We need to keep the pressure on the pirates. We also need the EU to pick up more of the burden of keeping the shipping lanes clear

Forum List

Back