US Forces attack Al-Qaeda in Syria

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
The U.S. Central Command informs that US Forces carried out an attack against Al-Qaeda in Syria.

"TAMPA, Fla., June 30, 2019 — U.S. Forces conducted a strike against al-Qaida in Syria (AQ-S) leadership at a training facility near Aleppo Province, Syria, June 30, 2019. This operation targeted AQ-S operatives responsible for plotting external attacks threatening U.S. citizens, our partners, and innocent civilians.

Northwest Syria remains a safe haven where AQ-S leaders actively coordinate terrorist activities, to include planning attacks throughout the region and in the West. With our allies and partners, we will continue to target Daesh and al-Qaida to prevent both groups from using Syria as a safe haven."
Statement from U.S. Central Command on strike against al-Qaida in Syria > U.S. Central Command > Statements View

irosie91 Roudy

Last edited:
trump-defeated-ISIS-featured.jpg

Good. Hope we killed many Al Qaeda operatives and kept collateral damage to a minimum.

The U.S. Central Command informs that US Forces carried out an attack against Al-Qaeda in Syria.

"TAMPA, Fla., June 30, 2019 — U.S. Forces conducted a strike against al-Qaida in Syria (AQ-S) leadership at a training facility near Aleppo Province, Syria, June 30, 2019. This operation targeted AQ-S operatives responsible for plotting external attacks threatening U.S. citizens, our partners, and innocent civilians.

Northwest Syria remains a safe haven where AQ-S leaders actively coordinate terrorist activities, to include planning attacks throughout the region and in the West. With our allies and partners, we will continue to target Daesh and al-Qaida to prevent both groups from using Syria as a safe haven."
Statement from U.S. Central Command on strike against al-Qaida in Syria > U.S. Central Command > Statements View

irosie91 Roudy

are you looking for me, capt. blei?

irosie91 Roudy

Don´t you have something wise for the audience?

irosie91 Roudy

anticipatory anxiety, CAPT BLEI???

irosie91 Roudy

anticipatory anxiety, CAPT BLEI???
But why? Minefield ahead!

Trump has done an amazing job cleaning up Obama's shit.

RE: US Forces attack Al-Qaeda in Syria
⁜→ et al,

I actually don't understand the US Policy on Syria and what we are doing militarily and politically in Syria to further the policy.

v/r
R

RE: US Forces attack Al-Qaeda in Syria
⁜→ et al,

I actually don't understand the US Policy on Syria and what we are doing militarily and politically in Syria to further the policy.

v/r
R

I don´t think this attack is related to Washington´s Syria policy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back