US farmer eaten by his hogs

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
Jews don't eat pork for a reason....

The district attorney's office says 70-year-old Terry Vance Garner never returned after he set out to feed his animals on Wednesday on his farm near the Oregon coast.

A family member later found Garner's dentures and pieces of his body in the hog enclosure, but most of his remains had been consumed.

The district attorney's office said in a statement on Monday that it's possible Garner had a medical emergency, such as a heart attack, or was knocked over by the animals before he was killed. But criminal activity has not been ruled out.

Authorities estimate the hogs weigh 320kg. The DA's office says one hog had either bitten or been aggressive with Garner previously

Cookies must be enabled | Herald Sun

Jews don't eat pork for a reason....

The district attorney's office says 70-year-old Terry Vance Garner never returned after he set out to feed his animals on Wednesday on his farm near the Oregon coast.

A family member later found Garner's dentures and pieces of his body in the hog enclosure, but most of his remains had been consumed.

The district attorney's office said in a statement on Monday that it's possible Garner had a medical emergency, such as a heart attack, or was knocked over by the animals before he was killed. But criminal activity has not been ruled out.

Authorities estimate the hogs weigh 320kg. The DA's office says one hog had either bitten or been aggressive with Garner previously

Cookies must be enabled | Herald Sun

That had to be gruesome...

Did anyone see last night's episode of Copper?? Cool way to dispose of a pig's body.:D

hey i watch that show....i think its pretty good.....different kind of cop show.....

I'm fascinated by the Victorian Era, although most don't usual associate it with the Civil War Era...it's interesting how early forensics was evolving back in that period.

Did anyone see last night's episode of Copper?? Cool way to dispose of a pig's body.:D

hey i watch that show....i think its pretty good.....different kind of cop show.....

I'm fascinated by the Victorian Era, although most don't usual associate it with the Civil War Era...it's interesting how early forensics was evolving back in that period.

yea the way he tries to actually figure out how the person was killed......poor little Annie.....what some little kids had to endure....

Dat's why dey had to get Dorothy outta the hog pen inna Wizard of Oz when she fell in...
:shock:
Pigs eat 70-year-old Oregon farmer
Oct. 2,`12 (UPI) -- A 70-year-old farmer in Oregon was eaten by 700-pound pigs, but how he died is a mystery, authorities said.
Terry V. Garner went to feed his pigs Wednesday. When he failed to return, a family member went looking for him and found his dentures on the ground of the hog enclosure, NBC News reported Monday. The pigs had left behind few body parts, the report said. The Coos County Sheriff's Office is trying to determine how Garner "ended up in a position where the hogs were able to consume him."

"There are several scenarios being investigated, including that Mr. Garner had a health event, such as a heart attack, which then put him in a position where the hogs could consume him," the Sherriff's Office said in a statement. "Another scenario being investigated is that given the age and health of Mr. Garner, that one or more of the hogs knocked Mr. Garner to the ground, whereupon that hogs killed and consumed him."

At least one pig had been aggressive toward Garner in the past, the statement said. A pathologist who examined the remains was unable to determine a cause of death.

Read more: Pigs eat 70-year-old Oregon farmer - UPI.com

See also:

Pigs attack, eat farmer's wife
March 5,`04 (UPI) -- A small farming town in Romania is reeling Friday after learning angry pigs knocked a farmer's wife unconscious and began eating her.
The Sun of London reported Irma Molnar, 56, somehow fell into the animals' sty in Brasov, and likely frightened them badly.

Her husband, Sandor, found her badly maimed and rushed her to a local hospital where she died.

"Her ears and half her face were missing. Her fingers had also been bitten off," said Dr. Dan Grigorescue.

Her husband was sedated and vowed to destroy the pigs. "I'll never breed such beasts again," he said.

Read more: Pigs attack, eat farmer's wife - UPI.com

hogs will kill you in a hot minute.....the last thing my grandfather would say before i went to slop the hogs...was.....dont let the hogs get ya.....we knew the dangers of hogs.....from a young age...i never got inside the pen with them....o hell no

gun people take note:

we use to horse back ride...with rifles.....i was just a kid...perhaps 10 ish...cause of the wild boar

i remember telling my cuz....i dont know if i can shot a wild animal...and he assuring me.....i never would have to...my horse would toss me and be gone the minute the boar charged....good times, good times

They are filthy animals, which is why observant Jews haven't eaten them in 3000 yrs. it is forbidden.

New Topics

Forum List

Back