US falls to 5th in global competitiveness, survey shows

US falls to 5th in global competitiveness, survey shows

Just wait. The anti-science, God-fearing, warmongering teabaggers will take us to the bottom in all categories.

Why do you care as you wish there wasn't a United states to start out with. You wish it never happened. I'm all for pulling our troops out of the middle east, Asia, Europe and bringing them all home.

I'm not antiscience either:lol:

Watching you folks who hate government and Obama is like watching kittens playing with string.

Competitiveness?

Show me the metrics on this pronouncment, please.

Watching you folks who hate government and Obama is like watching kittens playing with string.

Competitiveness?

Show me the metrics on this pronouncment, please.

Government can take all your freedoms away if you let it...A big government can take a lot more freedoms away and is harder to control. Most of the power within the states is more local and easier to control. Government will soon grow to the point that we're no longer its masters, but as its slave.

I don't like Obama because he fucks up everything and hasn't a clue on what he is doing. Keeps doing the same old shit...Why not elect someone new that might give our country fresh policies that may stand a chance at turning us around? Keyanian economics has failed(frankfurt school of economics). We must get back to what made this nation the super power it was.

Forum List

Back