US EXPELS 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds.

Breaking: Obama falls to the floor kicking and screaming having a 2 year old temper tantrum, secret service roll their eyes, Putin laughs, Trump smirks, Michelle checks her emails on Match.

Last edited:
They'll be back....January 21st
giphy.gif

Now that's some serious shit, folks.

So Russia will just kick Americans out of Russia.

Someone tell our idiot in chief he's still a pussy and Putin is still kicking sand in his face.

Sooooooooooooooo .... having your 'plumbers' kicked out means you're uh kicking sand in somebody's face on your planet huh Bubba?

The NYT has put so much crap out I refuse to waste my bandwith clicking on anything they have to say at this point.
Besides a picture is worth a thousand words. Our state dept spokes person looks like he's drugged as he says basically 'shit happens but we are giving them weapons even if we are not sure where or in whose hands those weapons will wind up in'.

US defense bill 'directly threatens' security of Russian military in Syria – Russian FM spokesperson

U.S. expels 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds: official

The United States on Thursday expelled 35 Russian diplomats and closed two Russian compounds in New York and Maryland in response to a campaign of harassment by Russia against American diplomats in Moscow, a senior U.S. official said on Thursday.
U.S. expels 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds: official
---------------------------------------------
Launching a CYBER war will be OSCREWBALLS first hit watch

The Obvious poking of the Russian is incredible, yet those who are MSM sheep are not able to see through the forest , no matter what you tell them, no matter what tools you give them.
OBAMA IS POKING THE BEAR TO STIR A WAR TO BLAME TRUMP!!

Yeah! Obama made them commit cyber espionage!! Rabble rabble!!!

Obama Punishes Russia for Election Hacking
WASHINGTON — The Obama administration struck back at Russia on Thursday for its efforts to influence the 2016 election, ejecting 35 Russian intelligence operatives from the United States and imposing sanctions on Russia’s two leading intelligence services, including four top officers of the military intelligence unit the White House believes ordered the attacks on the Democratic National Committee and other political organizations.
In a sweeping set of announcements, the United States was also expected to release evidence linking the cyberattacks to computer systems used by Russian intelligence. Taken together, the actions would amount to the strongest American response ever taken to a state-sponsored cyberattack aimed at the United States.
I think his crayons are going to break in a few weeks..

Go back to the stock markets sassy Hopefully you're better there than with politics

My holdings and trades are real....unlike your made up ones.....and your "politics"
I make more with my AAPL dividends then you make in the market all year

Yeah right...just like you bought FB "low"...every fake trader I've ran into bought APPL and FB...low. LOL
HEY DIP remember me telling you I'm NOT a trader?? I take some short term trades but nothing less than a couple of months I have a stock I've owned for 15+ years

Yawn...I don't believe you. That's already been established
You don't believe me but you believe trump??? What kind of fool are you??

My holdings and trades are real....unlike your made up ones.....and your "politics"

Yeah right...just like you bought FB "low"...every fake trader I've ran into bought APPL and FB...low. LOL
HEY DIP remember me telling you I'm NOT a trader?? I take some short term trades but nothing less than a couple of months I have a stock I've owned for 15+ years

Run along, Edward. I'm weary of thumping you, there is no sport with you, it's like shooting fish in a barrel

Run along, Edward. I'm weary of thumping you, there is no sport with you, it's like shooting fish in a barrel
Soon sassy it will be your turn in the barrel

And Obama is butt hurt that he lost the last election...not that the candidate's action and misdeeds prompted those rebuffing emails! No one is saying the emails weren't true, just that Russians probably did it. What a bonehead!

Actually this made me curious so I looked it up. Turns out O'bama has only lost one election. That was a state primary in 2000.

So this must be what Hussein obozo thinks is payback

:lmao:
He's not through yet No publicity for more sanctions

Ooooh sanctions that are going to last 30 days. Regan has nothing on Hussein obozo!
So you say even with proof shown even with 17 agencies agreeing the pos dump will make nice to russia ?? If he does and you all agree you're all fn cowards ,republicans ,,,but I repeat myself
What proof did he offer?

We don't believe them because they are PROVEN LIARS.

If Obama, Clinton, and Rice will lie over the bodies of dead Americans to cover their asses, what won't they lie about?

Hillary lost because she was a TERRIBLE Candidate. Podesta's email was hacked in a phishing scheme because he's an idiot. The DNC emails were given to WikiLeaks by a disgruntled Sanders supporter.

But Douchebag Obama will risk war to attempt to deny Trump a mandate. Politics over country, it's the Obama way.

This asshole can't get out of the White House fast enough. Get the fuck out before you fuck something up that President Trump can't easily rectify.

Forum List

Back