US Engineers moving to China

Why are the engineers leaving? Obama is President, and the Democrats are in power!

Boom times are here again!

Why do you love the Chinese. Why don't you move there? You could work for 40 cents an hour like Republicans want Americans in this country to work for.

I love the Chinese because my religion tells me to love my neighbors as myself, and to love my enemies. The reason I do not move there is I hate their government, and their government would hate me in return, and want to lock me up.

Now that I have answered your attempt to defelct my question, why do you hate the Chinese?

Now that I have answered your attempt to defelct my question, why do you hate the Chinese?
Because they do things like this:

gao-face1.jpg

Her crime? Freely practicing religion.

Why do you love the Chinese. Why don't you move there? You could work for 40 cents an hour like Republicans want Americans in this country to work for.

I love the Chinese because my religion tells me to love my neighbors as myself, and to love my enemies. The reason I do not move there is I hate their government, and their government would hate me in return, and want to lock me up.

And yet Republicans work in nearly perfect unison to move jobs and technology to a country whose government they say they hate, building up that country, making the government stronger while weakening this country.

And for some reason they fail to see the hypocrisy. Are they showing their "love" of the Chinese people by building up that communist government? Why don't they show "love" for this country? Why do the Chinese deserve their "love" and not the US? Do they hate Americans? What do their actions indicate?

And yet Republicans work in nearly perfect unison to move jobs and technology to a country whose government they say they hate, building up that country, making the government stronger while weakening this country.

And for some reason they fail to see the hypocrisy. Are they showing their "love" of the Chinese people by building up that communist government? Why don't they show "love" for this country? Why do the Chinese deserve their "love" and not the US? Do they hate Americans? What do their actions indicate?

Third time. Why do you hate Chinese? Does it bother you to be a racist, or do you think it is justified?

Why are the engineers leaving? Obama is President, and the Democrats are in power!

Boom times are here again!

From 2001 to 2008, Republicans helped move millions of jobs to China. It didn't happen overnight. Tens of thousands of Chinese had to be brought here to learn jobs. Some were brought to where I work. The people whose jobs they were taking were paid to teach them. A final Republican slap in the face.

It takes years to build factories in China and to teach people the jobs.

That was why when Bush left office, this country was losing jobs at the rate of 750,000 a month. Bush and the Republicans had done their jobs well.

Once something like that starts, you can't just stop it. You can't even change the law without 60 votes in the Senate. That's how Republicans keep blocking any reform.

You don't think Republicans will make it better when they get both houses? They started it. They're not going to end it until this country is squeezed dry. It's not like they are hiding anything. They've been pretty bold about what they want to do next.

Not just to China. Many are leaving for Europe. And we are losing scientists, also, as they move to countries that are fostering more basic research.

The Republican Party, with it's basic anti-science attitude will drive more and more of our best minds overseas. Should they get enough power this December to totally paralyze the government, they may succeed in creating their wet dream, a Second Great Republican Depression.

Third time. Why do you hate Chinese? Does it bother you to be a racist, or do you think it is justified?

Well it's a stupid question. You know that.

Have you stopped beating your wife?

You yourself said you hated their government. Does that mean you hate them too? Only a fool would say, "I love the people but hate their government". If you get fucked over by them, it will be by the very people you love working for the government you hate. The results will be the same. Does everything have to be explained?

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone, anyone, please give me a single Republican policy to bring jobs here or keep jobs here. We both know you won't be able to.
Someone, anyone, please give me a single Democrat policy to bring jobs here or keep jobs here. We both know you won't be able to.

China is pro-growth. The Obama regime is not.

The Republicans are not. When do you think all those jobs moved to China. Why did Bush created that 2.4 trillion dollar tax cut? So that money could be used to move American Jobs to China. New factories are expensive to build.

I have no idea why Republicans love Communist China. They claim they hate our president for being a communist, yet they build up China and tear down this country.

Someone, anyone, please give me a single Republican policy to bring jobs here or keep jobs here. We both know you won't be able to.

republicans love China, they are jealous.
China has very little in the way of EPA or labor regs. And for 730/mo you can hire an engineer there.

You yourself said you hated their government. Does that mean you hate them too? Only a fool would say, "I love the people but hate their government". If you get fucked over by them, it will be by the very people you love working for the government you hate. The results will be the same. Does everything have to be explained?

Stupid question? You keep talking about taking all those jobs away from the Chinese, and do not want to even pay them the measly amount of $88 a month for doing menial work. I must be a fool, because I have no problem hating an oppressive regime, but loving the people who are oppressed. Is your solution simply to nuke them all, because they must want to be communists or they would have been born somewhere else?

What you seem to be missing here is that the people that are fucking me over are the people who are trying to kill off free trade, because they are the ones who are going to cause problems with China. It makes more sense to trade with countries that fight with them, but Democrats seem to prefer wars.

Why do you hate the Chinese.

(By the way, the answer to your question is no. I am sure you will be happy to twist that to make me look bad, but the fact is I am not married, so I don't have to beat my wife. Maybe you wouldn't either if you stopped hanging out with Muslims.)

Stupid question? You keep talking about taking all those jobs away from the Chinese, and do not want to even pay them the measly amount of $88 a month for doing menial work. I must be a fool, because I have no problem hating an oppressive regime, but loving the people who are oppressed. Is your solution simply to nuke them all, because they must want to be communists or they would have been born somewhere else?

What you seem to be missing here is that the people that are fucking me over are the people who are trying to kill off free trade, because they are the ones who are going to cause problems with China. It makes more sense to trade with countries that fight with them, but Democrats seem to prefer wars.

Why do you hate the Chinese.

(By the way, the answer to your question is no. I am sure you will be happy to twist that to make me look bad, but the fact is I am not married, so I don't have to beat my wife. Maybe you wouldn't either if you stopped hanging out with Muslims.)

Who knows what you are talking about? I just want Republicans to stop sending them our jobs. Why is that so difficult to understand.

Snap out of it!

Did China just pass a 2,000 page law on health care or a 2,000 page law on banking or declare an energy production moratorium?

Who knows what you are talking about? I just want Republicans to stop sending them our jobs. Why is that so difficult to understand.

Snap out of it!

Our jobs?

I don't know about you, but my job is still right here in the US. This despite the fact that I originally trained in an industry that eventually outsourced to Mexico because of labor costs. After that happened unemployment in my home town actually decreased because of the new influs of jobs required for importing those goods. This resulted in me getting a better job at better pay.

Jobs do not get sent anywhere by anyone. Economic forces sometimes require companies to balance the ability to respond quickly to changing demand by manufacturing locally against the added transportation costs and longer lead time required in manufacturing in another country. This is almost always the result of government intervention in the industry, and rarely relies only on the profit motive.

If you are too incompetent to keep a job without government interference, a possibility that does not even begin to boggle my imagination, that is your problem, not mine. I refuse to allow you and your kind to destroy the actual jobs that exist in this country simply because you are an idiot.

Forum List

Back