US Embassy in Yemen attacked

So, you blame both America AND Israel for the Islamic world's bad behavior.

Typical.

Third Stalking thread, are you saying our behavior is never bad?

Or is it "always someone else's fault".

Gee, wait, where have I heard that one before.
I'm not saying our behavior is never bad.

I'm also not saying our behavior is ALWAYS bad.

But they didn't teach you that in Leftist History Revision school, did they, kid?

So, you blame both America AND Israel for the Islamic world's bad behavior.

Typical.

But they didn't teach you that in Leftist History Revision school, did they, kid?

Didn't say that, either guy. I think there are a lot of things we do that are good. Of course, it's usually after we fucked something up in the first place.

Example 1- Killing Bin Laden. Great. Of course, totally unnecessary if the CIA hadn't built him up to start with.

Example 2- Driving Saddam out of Kuwait- Again, wouldn't have to do that if the CIA hadn't backed him in the 1950's and 60's.

So let's agree to meet somewhere in the middle, and admit that some of our policies are really pretty awful. And they cause a lot of upset in that region.

Let's also stipulte that 300 million Americans aren't going to beat 1.3 BILLION Muslims into submission.

So now what do we do?

Didn't say that, either guy. I think there are a lot of things we do that are good. Of course, it's usually after we fucked something up in the first place.

Example 1- Killing Bin Laden. Great. Of course, totally unnecessary if the CIA hadn't built him up to start with.

Example 2- Driving Saddam out of Kuwait- Again, wouldn't have to do that if the CIA hadn't backed him in the 1950's and 60's.

So let's agree to meet somewhere in the middle, and admit that some of our policies are really pretty awful. And they cause a lot of upset in that region.

Let's also stipulte that 300 million Americans aren't going to beat 1.3 BILLION Muslims into submission.

So now what do we do?
Obama's strategy of kissing their ass doesn't seem to be working out too good, does it?

Obama's strategy of kissing their ass doesn't seem to be working out too good, does it?

Oh, yeah, funny, Somehow I don't think dropping predator drones on people is "kissing their ass". But you probably have more experience in that area than I do, given your sycophantic tendencies towards the 1%.
What's that? Your voice is muffled, what with your head being up Obama's ass.

Forum List

Back