US Embassy: Axe-wielding Israeli injures guard

ekrem

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2005
An axe-wielding attacker lightly wounded a guard at the US Embassy in Tel Aviv Tuesday morning and was arrested. Guards shot at the attacker, who was not wounded, according to initial reports. The attack was not connected to terror.

The victim's exact condition is not yet known, and police are questioning the assailant. It is not known if the attack is connected to the Gaza hostilities.

The attacker was identified as a 41-year-old Israeli Jew from Bat Yam, a city adjacent to Tel Aviv.
US Embassy Guard Wounded in Axe Attack - Global Agenda - News - Israel National News

Last edited:
What's the problem of these terrorists attacking US Embassies all over the place?

I find it interesting that no one else is reporting a major story like this.

I wonder why?

What's the problem of these terrorists attacking US Embassies all over the place?

ekrem,

What I find interesting is how readily Israeli authorities label this attack, carried out by an Israeli Jew, from the outset, as not being a terror attack.

We all know if the attacker had been an Arab this would have been called a terror attack.

In Israel, you have to be Arab to be a terrorist, it seems. Terror is excused, when carried out by Jews.

"An axe-wielding attacker lightly wounded a guard at the US Embassy in Tel Aviv Tuesday morning and was arrested. Guards shot at the attacker, who was not wounded, according to initial reports. The attack was not connected to terror."

US Embassy Guard Wounded in Axe Attack - Global Agenda - News - Israel National News

Sherri

ekrem,

What I find interesting is how readily Israeli authorities label this attack, carried out by an Israeli Jew, from the outset, as not being a terror attack.

We all know if the attacker had been an Arab this would have been called a terror attack.

In Israel, you have to be Arab to be a terrorist, it seems. Terror is excused, when carried out by Jews.

"An axe-wielding attacker lightly wounded a guard at the US Embassy in Tel Aviv Tuesday morning and was arrested. Guards shot at the attacker, who was not wounded, according to initial reports. The attack was not connected to terror."

Sherri

Indeed

I will let you know sherri I have CONTACTS as to your typically islamo nazi slut assertion that if it had been an arab it would have been called a "terrrorist attack' ---nope only in your ASS LICKING ISA "RESPECTORS" nazi whore mind

Last edited:
This little girls have more courage,wisdom and integrity than you

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQgWswj_HQY&feature=share]Israeli & Palestinian Teenagers Unite to Make a Music Video - 'Step for Peace' - YouTube[/ame]

ekrem,

Sherri
Could this axe wielder be a cuckold? Was the guard a midnight warrior? Only the Shadow knows.

I await any further information about the motives behind this criminal and, yes, terrorist act. I do think that the word "terrorist" has been taken to point to a particular type of political expression, but if my neighbor sniffs too much shoe polish and comes after me swinging his home made nun chucks, I will assume that his goal is to induce terror and bop me on the noggin, thus he is a terrorist. Do we call all serial killers "terrorists"? Should we? Do we need to clarify terms and say that a single assailant with an ax is one type of terrorist and a guy with a suicide belt is another?

And if we find that his actions were the expression either of his own personal insanity or the culmination of some heretofore unknown backstory (cuckolded, fired, his son lost the spelling bee) would his behavior induce any less terror?

Forum List

Back