US election 2012: Jeb Bush says 2012 was 'probably my time'

R

rdean

jebBush_2242138b.jpg

Mr Bush, who last held office in 2007, also questioned the Republican party's refusal to countenance any tax rises.
Although he understood the political caution on the issue, Mr Bush said he hoped that Mr Romney would accept raising $1 of revenue for every $10 (£6.60) of spending cuts, warning that there would have to be a 'grand bargain' on America's spiraling deficit.
And in a further sign of his determination to occupy the middle ground, Mr Bush also praised the Obama administration efforts on education, saying he "doesn't have to play the game where I'm 100,000 percent against President Obama."

US election 2012: Jeb Bush says 2012 was 'probably my time' - Telegraph

He's right. He wouldn't be welcomed in this Republican Party.

I will vote for Romney, because we have got to get that communist Muslim Obama outta office. Obama is determined to transform America to a communistic country. He is ruining your lifelyhood and everyone else's. I pray people can see what this Muslim is doing to our country and lives. He has got to go in Nov,k or the worst of times is going to really be bad

Plenty of RINO's in the Republican Party. In fact, you could probably replace "Jeb Bush" with "John McCain" in this story and no one would be the wiser.

Forum List

Back