US drops Gaza scholarships after Israel travel ban

Of course Tinny and Mr. Know-it-all would never have reported on this when it happened.
Three Americans killed in Gaza attack | Mail Online

That was a long time ago.

There are Americans in Gaza all the time without problems. It looks like the Palestinians can tell the good guys from the assholes.

Of course Tinny and Mr. Know-it-all would never have reported on this when it happened.

gee hoss, when exactly did that happen anyway...huh? huh? huh?

p,s. if you need my help to make you look like a fool, just ask.

Hoss needs no help.

"israel PRESSURED the United States" gee how? they threatened to cut off our supply of passover matzohs?

I'm certain that every school in Gaza teaches the kids to hate Jews and to martyr themselves for the 'Palestinian Cause'. therefore, the Palis are lucky that Israel hasn't demolished every school in the shithole know as Gaza

I know when it happened and that's not the point I was making.

3 Americans Killed In Gaza Blast - CBS News

That was a long time ago.

There are Americans in Gaza all the time without problems. It looks like the Palestinians can tell the good guys from the assholes.
I guess Tinny regards those guards who were killed as the asshole bad guys (even though the incident happened previously). There is no doubt in my mind if that incident happened today, Tinny would be very mum about it. Did Hamas tell you that there were Americans in Gaza all the time, Tinny? Maybe they send you E-mails on the computer you don't have at work.

Hoss needs no help.
Neither do you, Tinny, neither do you. I am still wondering how you do it. No computer at your work and yet you still keep on posting!!! And let's stick to the truth of the matter. Tinny and gang could care less that American guards were killed even though it might have happened a while back. It could have happened yesterday, and they still wouldn't care.

Forum List

Back