US drone strike hits mosque ; 10 martyred

North Waziristan Agency never attacked us!

Obama is only making more terrorists!

The world scoffs at Obama's Cowboy diplomacy!

Kind of depends on who writes the story, huh?
LINK
A US drone targeted a compound in the restive north Waziristan tribal area of Pakistan on Thursday, killing 10 suspected militants in the second such attack in as many days.

The CIA-operated spy plane fired two missiles at a compound in a village in north Waziristan Agency. The
attack also caused damage to a nearby mosque, residents said.

Security sources claimed that those killed in the strike belonged to Turkmenistan and had recently moved to the area.

Look how pissed the Pakistani government is that we killed Bin Laden, the governments of those countries will always say we kill innocents.

Cause bin laden is innocent. :lol:

Stop funding them and let them fucking croak. Those asswipes don't deserve it.

Look how pissed the Pakistani government is that we killed Bin Laden, the governments of those countries will always say we kill innocents.

Pakistani gov't is in a peculiar spot. They're our bought off puppets who want to keep getting U.S. taxpayer dollars, but their people hate the U.S. gov't so they have to at least appear to be appeasing them.

The government stooges hate the US as much as their people do, they like recieving US cash and Military surpluse thats all.

I don't think they do. I don't they'll hate someone who buys them a palace and a garage full of mercedes. I think their leaders love the U.S., but they want to look good in front of their people so they have to do some things that are temporarily anti U.S. For example the guy who helped find Bin Laden, they've put on a show to try to show their people they're sovereign, but very soon he'll be released and they'll get another paycheck for releasing. What will happen then is the people of Pakistan will blame the U.S. gov't and not the Pakistani gov't, so the Pakistani goal of appeasing both the people and their puppet string pullers in the U.S. gov't is achieved.

Pakistani gov't is in a peculiar spot. They're our bought off puppets who want to keep getting U.S. taxpayer dollars, but their people hate the U.S. gov't so they have to at least appear to be appeasing them.

The government stooges hate the US as much as their people do, they like recieving US cash and Military surpluse thats all.

I don't think they do. I don't they'll hate someone who buys them a palace and a garage full of mercedes. I think their leaders love the U.S., but they want to look good in front of their people so they have to do some things that are temporarily anti U.S. For example the guy who helped find Bin Laden, they've put on a show to try to show their people they're sovereign, but very soon he'll be released and they'll get another paycheck for releasing. What will happen then is the people of Pakistan will blame the U.S. gov't and not the Pakistani gov't, so the Pakistani goal of appeasing both the people and their puppet string pullers in the U.S. gov't is achieved.

Well I watched something on CNN where a Military classroom full of Pakistani officers were asked if they had a positive or negative view of the US, most of them had a negative view, and these weren't your everyday Pakistani Soldiers, these were Colonels and Generals. Pakistan loves our money but they housed Bin Laden and kept him safe, they are playing a double game and want to keep getting that money as long as they can. You can accept money and gifts from someone without having to like them.

New Topics

Forum List

Back