US drone shot down over Iran nuke site

Why are Americans worried about Iran having a nuclear site?

Iran poses no threat to the United States.

Plus, Iran has not attacked another country in almost 300 years :cool:
Cavemen really can't attack too well. Well, maybe - like a gnat.

But, there are a few bright folks in Iran who can do shit.

Plus, there's this minor detail called an international treaty.

Iran held Americans hostage for a year.
Iran has made it clear that it wants to wipe a sovereign country off the face of the earth.
They may not be a threat to the US....but they are a threat.

Yes, we can now have a debate as to why they would be a threat but the US is not a threat....but that debate is old and has no winners......and as an American, I support America as humane in their actions and their intentions are always noble....despite the way it may look to others.

Weren't they at war with Iraq not long ago?

And hamas - hezzbola are the terror arms of Iran.

Iraq attacked them though, but Iran did go into Iraq the other day and invaded 3 Kurdish bases, Iran has went into Iraq a few times to harass and attack the Kurds.

Iraq attacked them though, but Iran did go into Iraq the other day and invaded 3 Kurdish bases, Iran has went into Iraq a few times to harass and attack the Kurds.

I kinda feel for the Kurds. Every arab and persian seems to enjoy killing killing them.

I wonder when a freedom floatilla will be launched to help them?

First of all, this is the Iran media reporting. A couple years ago they reported that they had shot down a US military jet.

Nope. They didn't. No surprise, either.

Secondly, IF they did shoot down a drone, they know shit about it. Ours (and some others) self-destruct and destroy any data and identifying info whenever their path differs a certain amount from the expected path.

True this.

I kinda feel for the Kurds. Every arab and persian seems to enjoy killing killing them.

The Other Iraq

No ones going to help the Kurds, their cause isn't as sexy as the Palestinians.

No ones going to help the Kurds, their cause isn't as sexy as the Palestinians.

No jews involved. Just muslims killing muslims for not worshipping properly.

The Other Iraq

Love the part about practicing democracy for 10 years. :lol:

Kurdistan is the safest and best part of Iraq, the Kurds have their own airport in Irbil, their own Military and basically their own government, they don't rely on Baghdad for anything and no American Troops have been killed there. Kurdistan is the only place in Iraq where a Westerner can leave his hotel room without a convoy of armed guards, the Kurds are leagues ahead of the rest of Iraq.

Forum List

Back