US Dpt: "Israel Is Not A Tolerant Society"

Kinda like your assumption that only evil palis use human shields, right buddy?
So are you trying to claim the GOOD Palestinians use human shields?

Gives a whole new definition of tolerant.
Newsflash Ace, the moderate Islamic posters on this forum get a lot more respect than the rabid, foaming at the mouth, racists.
You know racists right? The ones who use terms like **** in a misguided effort to confound Jewish people. Or the ones who use terms like Pig eating sand fleas to refer to Palestinians in a demeaning way.
I'm sure there are racists on both sides, and you certainly seem to be one of the Islamic racists. The extreme violence against the civilian Israeli populace perpetrated by Palestinian terrorists seems calculated to reduce tolerance.
I would not tolerate armed thugs going around my neighborhood and shooting people, in fact I would get downright intolerant of them.
Strange neh?

Kinda like your assumption that only evil palis use human shields, right buddy?
So are you trying to claim the GOOD Palestinians use human shields?

Gives a whole new definition of tolerant.
Newsflash Ace, the moderate Islamic posters on this forum get a lot more respect than the rabid, foaming at the mouth, racists.
You know racists right? The ones who use terms like **** in a misguided effort to confound Jewish people. Or the ones who use terms like Pig eating sand fleas to refer to Palestinians in a demeaning way.
I'm sure there are racists on both sides, and you certainly seem to be one of the Islamic racists. The extreme violence against the civilian Israeli populace perpetrated by Palestinian terrorists seems calculated to reduce tolerance.
I would not tolerate armed thugs going around my neighborhood and shooting people, in fact I would get downright intolerant of them.
Strange neh?

You seem to have forgotted that, to your type, they are ALL evil. Cast Lead, remember?

But hey... why focus on the racism of a jew when you can cry about some muslims? After all, you might not tolerate a gang of thugs in your neighborhood but after you go ahead and bulldoze some fucking neighborhoods and cluster bomb anyone running from their homes in a laughable jab at "defense" you will have become as much of a farce as your claim of observing such on both sides. Hell, you stand there not giving the first flying fuck when a jew openly states that ALL non-jews should be removed from israel and cry because I use the word **** on racist zionists?

******, please.

I see the future of Israel getting much better for everyone there.

It has not caught up to the age where new media allows for these things to be observed by the outside world. People have access to Israeli news much more easily, and Israel has to improve its image.

I believe the Israelis themselves are good people, with good intentions. They will reform that system, which at the moment is too cruel and oppressive to be accepted by the world community.

It has not caught up to the age where new media allows for these things to be observed by the outside world. People have access to Israeli news much more easily, and Israel has to improve its image.

I believe the Israelis themselves are good people, with good intentions. They will reform that system, which at the moment is too cruel and oppressive to be accepted by the world community.

Cruel and oppressive? To whom? Compared to what? How are religious minorities treated in, say, Jordan, or Syria?
Israel is fighting a guerrilla war against people for whom human life is cheap and whose sole objective is Israel's destruction. If you can find some way to treat people who want to kill you and dont mind dying in the process I am sure we'd all like to hear it.

Cruel and oppressive? To whom? Compared to what? How are religious minorities treated in, say, Jordan, or Syria?
Israel is fighting a guerrilla war against people for whom human life is cheap and whose sole objective is Israel's destruction. If you can find some way to treat people who want to kill you and dont mind dying in the process I am sure we'd all like to hear it.

Israel does many things to anger Palestinians which have nothing to do with terrorism.

a) don't try to sell me the false analogy that nations ought to act as individuals.
b) I agree, if a terrorist is found, kill him. He's a murderer. Terrorism against terrorists is even excusable. But the actions of racist individuals in Israel towards non Ashkenazis, is offensive to both jews and non-jews.

Israel does many things to anger Palestinians which have nothing to do with terrorism.

a) don't try to sell me the false analogy that nations ought to act as individuals.
b) I agree, if a terrorist is found, kill him. He's a murderer. Terrorism against terrorists is even excusable. But the actions of racist individuals in Israel towards non Ashkenazis, is offensive to both jews and non-jews.

The US does many things that anger Afghanis. The Russians do many things that anger Chechnyans. So what?
There are racist individuals in Israel. There are racist individuals in the US, some of them even on this very board. There are racist individuals in Switzerland. What is your point here? That Israel should outlaw all expression of personal feeling?

The US does many things that anger Afghanis. The Russians do many things that anger Chechnyans. So what?
There are racist individuals in Israel. There are racist individuals in the US, some of them even on this very board. There are racist individuals in Switzerland. What is your point here? That Israel should outlaw all expression of personal feeling?

no, that Israel like the United States in the 1960s ought to show a more sensitive attitude towards the Palestinians. They are downtrotten people, they are weak and for many reasons it is their own fault.

Germany outlawed holocaust denial did it not?

no, that Israel like the United States in the 1960s ought to show a more sensitive attitude towards the Palestinians. They are downtrotten people, they are weak and for many reasons it is their own fault.

The US showed more sensitivity to the Palestinians in the 1960s? What are you smoking?
And if it is their own fault, then they need to do something about it. Like stop following strong men who tell them the Jews are the source of their problems. Or blowing people up. Or stabbing people in the street.
And because Germany outlawed holocaust denial, does that mean there are no neo-nazis in Germany? No racially motivated attacks on immigrants or Jews? Hello?

The US showed more sensitivity to the Palestinians in the 1960s? What are you smoking?
And if it is their own fault, then they need to do something about it. Like stop following strong men who tell them the Jews are the source of their problems. Or blowing people up. Or stabbing people in the street.
And because Germany outlawed holocaust denial, does that mean there are no neo-nazis in Germany? No racially motivated attacks on immigrants or Jews? Hello?

in the German case: there are definitely nazi groups in Germany. But at least the government has distanced itself from the situation by passing anti-hate laws. Sure, they're doing it to mind their own image. But Israel has to learn a lesson from this.

Nobody wants Israel to be weak or appeasing of these people, but it must show that it is willing and capable to clamp down against racism.

And by the way, nobody denies that many follow strong men who are bad for everyone involved. But that doesn't excuse racism. NOTHING excuses racism, unless you are fighting a full on war with the people. And in this case ethnic cleansing would be a disaster for Israel's future.

Sure, I mean the Palestinians are caucasians... but just as the Irish were treated like crap in the states a while back... race is a social construct.

Again, I see Israel moving past this. I see PEACEFUL Israelis and PEACEFUL arabs coexisting. No matter how much the VIOLENT Israelis and the VIOLENT arabs want to kill one another.

Sure, I mean the Palestinians are caucasians... but just as the Irish were treated like crap in the states a while back... race is a social construct.

Again, I see Israel moving past this. I see PEACEFUL Israelis and PEACEFUL arabs coexisting. No matter how much the VIOLENT Israelis and the VIOLENT arabs want to kill one another.

What race are the Israelis?

Probably has nothing to do with Palestinians blowing up people's wives and children on busses. Or randomly stabbing people in the street. Or randomly shooting them. Or randomly running over them with heavy equipment.

There's not much basis for these comments, as it's a well-known reality that IOF actions devastate that community to an extent leagues above and beyond anything that they're capable of bringing to Israeli Jews.

If Mexicans started doing that in this country there would be immediate calls for the deportation of anyone with a darker skin and accent.

I'm quite certain that the majority of Mexican-Americans are white, or a substantial minority, at least. Dark-skinned Mexicans are usually the Native Americans among the illegal immigrant population.

And btw your avatar is lovely--the symbol of the PLO's military wing, a real terrorist organization. My only surprise is seeing an M-16 on the banner instead of the usualy AK-47 one finds among the socially and economically retarded, like the PLO.

I'm glad to hear it.

Are you saying that Palestinians do not engage in bus bombings, or random stabbings of innocent civilians? Or do you think it is justified by something else?
terror3.jpg

Palestinian stabs 4 in Modi'in Illit | Israel Palestine-Gaza Conflict | Jerusalem Post

since when an ethnic-based state is tolerant? it's absurd!

Then, Greece is absurd. So, too, Italy. And, those dozens of Arab and Islamic countries. All, absurd.

of course ashkenazi people think tha t US administration is in their majesty service, it's run by ziosupremacists moguls like Rahm Emmanuel.

Nice anti-Semitic statement.

Forum List

Back