US defends Israeli attacks on Gaza at UN

Who are you to question anyone else's loyalty after expressing so much contempt for American democracy and the character and intelligence of the American people? You are precisely what America stands against in its better moments.

At this point in time I doubt that you are even an American Citizen.
Since I am an American Citizen I tend to put what is good for America first.
Which by your blind loyalty to Israel prevents you from doing.
Start calling names only after you have answered my previous questions.

If you weren't so brain dead stupid, you might realize that I expressed no loyalty to Israel. I simply pointed out that your racist slurs about Jews and money effecting US policy had no basis in fact, and US support for Israel is the result of overwhelming support for Israel among US voters. Your claim to be an American citizen, if true, is an embarrassment to all decent Americans.

Arab nations demanded the UN Security Council condemn Israel's deadly attacks on Gaza at an emergency meeting late on Wednesday, but the United States strongly defended Israel's military strikes.

Egypt and other Arab states called for the emergency meeting after Israel staged more than 20 air strikes on the besieged Palestinian territory, killing Hamas military commander Ahmed Jaabari.

The 15-nation council did not condemn either side after the 90 minute meeting. Hardeep Singh Puri, India's UN envoy and Security Council president, said: "All the statements that I heard resonated with one message - that the violence has to stop, there has to be de-escalation."

Arab nations wanted the council "to condemn that barbaric attack" by Israel and "send a strong message to call for a cessation of hostilities", said Sudan's UN envoy Daffa-Alla Elhag Ali Osman, chairperson of the Arab bloc at the UN.

The United States strongly defended the actions of its key Middle East ally however.

Highlighting Israel's claim that at least 768 rockets have been fired from Gaza this year, US ambassador Susan Rice told the council: "Israel, like any nation, has the right to defend itself against such vicious attacks.
Refreshing News: US defends Israeli attacks on Gaza at UN

Would that Mean the Nation of Syria has that same right,the right to defend itself against such vicious attacks, by the foreign-backed rebels ?
You got that upside down as usual, you fucking moron. It is The Syrian govt. that is supporting the Hamas and Hezbollah animals with rockets to shoot at Israeli school kids. But nice try, trying to disown your allegiance to Syria's Assad, scumbag.

If you weren't so brain dead stupid, you might realize that I expressed no loyalty to Israel. I simply pointed out that your racist slurs about Jews and money effecting US policy had no basis in fact, and US support for Israel is the result of overwhelming support for Israel among US voters. Your claim to be an American citizen, if true, is an embarrassment to all decent Americans.

Could you were please point out where I slandered the Jews in any of my posts.
Please tell me where I had said anything racist about the Jews?
I did say something about our government being corrupt.
I also mentioned that AIPAC might have taken advantage of the fact that out congressmen and senators are not above taking a bribe.
Now Please tell me where I said one racist thing about Jews....

so Gazans firing rockets across a border into Israel are rebels? Are you saying that they are Israeli citizens?

As you point out there is a border, israel controls that border and is enforcing a blockade, so that no one can go in or out, Palestinians are in their right to fight back against the aggressor

None can go in and out by way of Israel without Israel's OK, however Gazans also share a 7 mile long border with "brotherly" Egypt.

Rockets hold up aid for Gaza from Israel
Douglas Hamilton - Reuters
6:49 a.m. CST, November 20, 2012

TEL AVIV (Reuters) - Hamas rockets forced the closure of the main crossing point for humanitarian aid from Israel to Gaza on Tuesday, holding up the transfer of more than 100 truckloads of food and medical supplies including anesthetics, Israeli officials said.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...jYHoBg&usg=AFQjCNHjCm4YOyP-sLYjwKvcfusErI-WCg

Of course..... Israel could be as guilty as Jerry Sandusky but the
US would still defend Israel as being righteous.
After all, we have the best politicians money can buy and AIPAC did just that.

But they are not guilty, that's the problem the Palestinians face. Stop firing missiles, bombing would stop. They allowed it for too long.

re gaza has been abandoned by the world

what else is new-----the egyptians forced their own bretheren who left the palestine mandate into a small wasteland because they hated them. ---gaza. Under egyptian rule the gazans lived like prisoners ----denied jobs, denied citizenship even denied basic medical care to the point that their kids did not even get basic vaccinations. They lived on UN water and food rations. In 1967 ------the egyptians decide in a AN ARABIST IMPERIALISTIC FIT that destroying Israel would facilitate a new entity THE UNITED ARAB REPUBLIC to include most of the MIDDLE EAST The project failed ---but was never forgotten SADAAM HUSSEIN WAS AN ARDENT ARABIST NATIONALIST as is BASHIR ASSAD complicating the problem is the MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD of egypt -----ARDENT ISLAMICISTS intent on bringing about on OSAMA BIN LADEN STYLE SHARIAH CALIPHATE in the middle east------but right there in the midst of the ambition is ISRAEL A thorn in the side of isalmicist ambition in the same way THE ARMENIAN CHRISTIANS were a thorn in the side of TURKISH IMPERIALISM

Who are you to question anyone else's loyalty after expressing so much contempt for American democracy and the character and intelligence of the American people? You are precisely what America stands against in its better moments.

75 percent of military aid to Israel must be spent in the US and this provides jobs to workers in over 1000 companies. It seems like sending this money actually does put American jobs first. If we were to eliminate it, wouldn't that cost US workers their jobs?

A large chunk of other money is in the form of loan guarantees, not aid. All this money is repaid to the US. Does this harm the US? Not really. I can provide tables and more data about repayment schedules and such if you'd like.

So death is good for the economy Isn't that lovely...I guess sickness and ill health are good for the economy as well as they create lots of work and profit for corperations

re gaza has been abandoned by the world

what else is new-----the egyptians forced their own bretheren who left the palestine mandate into a small wasteland because they hated them. ---gaza. Under egyptian rule the gazans lived like prisoners ----denied jobs, denied citizenship even denied basic medical care to the point that their kids did not even get basic vaccinations. They lived on UN water and food rations. In 1967 ------the egyptians decide in a AN ARABIST IMPERIALISTIC FIT that destroying Israel would facilitate a new entity THE UNITED ARAB REPUBLIC to include most of the MIDDLE EAST The project failed ---but was never forgotten SADAAM HUSSEIN WAS AN ARDENT ARABIST NATIONALIST as is BASHIR ASSAD complicating the problem is the MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD of egypt -----ARDENT ISLAMICISTS intent on bringing about on OSAMA BIN LADEN STYLE SHARIAH CALIPHATE in the middle east------but right there in the midst of the ambition is ISRAEL A thorn in the side of isalmicist ambition in the same way THE ARMENIAN CHRISTIANS were a thorn in the side of TURKISH IMPERIALISM

thorn in the side ?..more like bloodthirsty killers bent on world destruction..than a thorn in the side

The US isn't defending anything. Obama flat out refused to say he would defend them in the debates. This administration is viewed as spineless in the global communinty. And now after the talks are almost over he sends Hillary Dipton in so he can take credit for the truce.

Last edited:

75 percent of military aid to Israel must be spent in the US and this provides jobs to workers in over 1000 companies. It seems like sending this money actually does put American jobs first. If we were to eliminate it, wouldn't that cost US workers their jobs?

A large chunk of other money is in the form of loan guarantees, not aid. All this money is repaid to the US. Does this harm the US? Not really. I can provide tables and more data about repayment schedules and such if you'd like.

So death is good for the economy Isn't that lovely...I guess sickness and ill health are good for the economy as well as they create lots of work and profit for corperations

jobs are good for the economy. does that bother you? I guess it would be nice to live in a world where everyone was always at peace and no one got sick. till then, it is nice to have doctors and people who make armaments. feel free to tell the whole world to stand down.

jobs are good for the economy. does that bother you? I guess it would be nice to live in a world where everyone was always at peace and no one got sick. till then, it is nice to have doctors and people who make armaments. feel free to tell the whole world to stand down.

what we have is conflict of interest where corporations benefit from war and chronic illness and the last thing they would ever want is for these things to diminsh

of course the U.S. defends Israel...should we expect anything different??? The shameless piece of shit Obama lectures the world that "the killing of civilians can never be excused"...what he neglected to add is that the U.S. and Israel are excluded from this otherwise noble lecture to official enemies like Syria and Iran...America's main export is moral hypocrisy, if you don't believe me ask Obama or Hillary...
Why, Skitzo, you are free to leave this country any time you wish since it appears that it is not to your liking. Ask your friends, the radical Muslims, if they can spring a ticket for you to whichever Muslim country your little old sociopathic heart desires. There are plenty of people from around the world who would be very happy to take your place here.

The US isn't defending anything. Obama flat out refused to say her would defend them on the debates. This administration is viewed as spineless in the global communinty. And now after the talks are almost over he sends Hillary Dipton in so he can take credit for the truce.

What debates and what truce are you talking about? :D

Forum List

Back