US Declassifies Document Revealing Israel's Nuclear Program

The hasbara brigade strikes again! You always hear about Israeli attempts at media manipulation. Everyone knows it's going on but usually the process happens through cyber insurgents like those involved with Giyus (and its media monitoring software, Megaphone). Now, we know that the Israeli foreign ministry itself is orchestrating propaganda efforts designed to flood news websites with pro-Israel arguments and information.

A reader of my blog has received the following email which documents both the efforts and the agency that originated them. The solicitation to become a pro-Israel "media volunteer" also includes a list of media links which the ministry would like addressed by pro-Israel comments:

Dear friends,

We hold the [sic] military supremacy, yet fail the battle over the international media. We need to buy time for the IDF to succeed, and the least we can do is spare some (additional) minutes on the net. The ministry of foreign affairs is putting great efforts in balancing the media, but we all know it's a battle of numbers. The more we post, blog, talkback, vote – the more likely we gain positive sentiment.

I was asked by the ministry of foreign affairs to arrange a network of volunteers, who are willing to contribute to this effort. If you're up to it you will receive a daily messages & media package as well as targets.

If you wish to participate, please respond to this email.

My friend did so and received this official communique from the ministry with talking points about Operation Cast Lead which s/he was to use in her/his propaganda efforts. Among the links was was a Peter Beaumont Cif piece. The following were identified as "target sites": the Times, the Guardian, Sky News, BBC, Yahoo!News, Huffington Post, and the Dutch Telegraaf. Also targeted were other media sites in Dutch, Spanish, German and French considered critical of the invasion.
Richard Silverstein The Israeli foreign ministry itself is asking volunteers to flood news websites with pro-Israel arguments and information Comment is free The Guardian
Yes Fanger and this typical modus-operandi has been used by Israel ad-nausium sic for 60 odd years......No One Believes any thing they mutter,splutter from the gutter these days.....I'm glad to say.steve

The hasbara brigade strikes again! You always hear about Israeli attempts at media manipulation.<snip> blah, blah, blah

So when you're losing your argument because your argument is based upon lies, just attack the character of the other side not the argument itself with . . . . . wait for it . . . . another lie.

That's a well tried and tested Zionist tactic, but nice try.

The only lies are those promulgated by the Zionists. The facts are quite clear and favor the indigenous people of Palestine, a tiny minority of which are Jewish, a "handful" prior to the arrival of the Europeans, as confirmed by the British Mandatory in various reports.

And here is the islamonazi head propagandist spouting his LIES again

In a development that has largely been missed by mainstream media, the Pentagon early last month quietly declassified a Department of Defense top-secret document detailing Israel's nuclear program, a highly covert topic that Israel has never formally announced to avoid a regional nuclear arms race, and which the US until now has respected by remaining silent.

But by publishing the declassified document from 1987, the US reportedly breached the silent agreement to keep quiet on Israel's nuclear powers for the first time ever, detailing the nuclear program in great depth.

US Declassifies Document on Israel s Nuclear Power - News from America - News - Arutz Sheva

Told ya
I've know this since the early 70's so has everyone else.........Time for Israel's NC facilities to be properly inspected...theliq

Then you know more than all the experts out there.

The Foreign Assistance Act of 1961 was amended by the Symington Amendment (Section 669 of the FAA) in 1976. It banned U.S. economic, and military assistance, and export credits to countries that deliver or receive, acquire or transfer nuclear enrichment technology when they do not comply with IAEA regulations and inspections. This provision, as amended, is now contained in Section 101 of the Arms Export Control Act (AECA).

The Glenn Amendment (Section 670) was later adopted in 1977, and provided the same sanctions against countries that acquire or transfer nuclear reprocessing technology or explode or transfer a nuclear device. This provision, as amended, is now contained in Section 102 of the Arms Export Control Act (AECA).
Symington Amendment - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The unbridled hypocrisy of Israeli policy and rhetoric on this issue constitutes a major test for the IAEA, and indeed for two cornerstones of modern diplomacy: arms control and collective security. If the presumed violations of some countries are to be “punished” pre-emptively while those of others go unchecked, there is little point in cooperating with the co-opted organization that enforces its own regulations according to Washington’s whim. Israeli impunity relies on America for its sustenance, and the nuclear question is a case in point: US law is very clear in banning foreign aid to countries that either do not sign or fail to obey the NPT, but somehow more than $3 billion in illegal funds gets from Washington to Israel every year with nary a word of protest on Capitol Hill.

If America is unwilling to comply with its own laws when these do not suit Israel’s purposes, why should anyone trust it to undertake an accurate accounting of international security arrangements? And if the IAEA is unwilling to assert its independence in the face of pressure from Washington, why should any of its members bother to help maintain the pretense that signed agreements mean anything at all?

If Israel can ignore the IAEA why should anyone else listen

Israel is not transferring nuclear knowledge or material, it has arrested those who have tried. Their nuclear program at Dimona has not been secret. The French were the ones to build it.

In all the wars has Israel ever used a nuclear weapon? Have they tested one?

If they have one, it should be planted under the mount. Eliminate the cause of all the problems and dispute. If there is a god/Jesus then he/she/it/they can build a temple safe for everyone on that spot. God supposedly can do anything. If not, then no one will ever fight over the mount or Israel ....or god again.

problem solved
Illegal Nuclear Programme......you should have said....Naughty,Naughty.

Why because your islamonazi brainwashing tells you to spout these LIES

In a development that has largely been missed by mainstream media, the Pentagon early last month quietly declassified a Department of Defense top-secret document detailing Israel's nuclear program, a highly covert topic that Israel has never formally announced to avoid a regional nuclear arms race, and which the US until now has respected by remaining silent.

But by publishing the declassified document from 1987, the US reportedly breached the silent agreement to keep quiet on Israel's nuclear powers for the first time ever, detailing the nuclear program in great depth.

US Declassifies Document on Israel s Nuclear Power - News from America - News - Arutz Sheva

Told ya
Not missed by some mainstream media but deliberately withheld .......but here in Paradise we have known about this for 40 odd years plus

Just as you knew of the rape and beatings of the Aborigines, then the stolen children forced into being slaves. I wonder how many you have working for you ?

The hasbara brigade strikes again! You always hear about Israeli attempts at media manipulation. Everyone knows it's going on but usually the process happens through cyber insurgents like those involved with Giyus (and its media monitoring software, Megaphone). Now, we know that the Israeli foreign ministry itself is orchestrating propaganda efforts designed to flood news websites with pro-Israel arguments and information.

A reader of my blog has received the following email which documents both the efforts and the agency that originated them. The solicitation to become a pro-Israel "media volunteer" also includes a list of media links which the ministry would like addressed by pro-Israel comments:

Dear friends,

We hold the [sic] military supremacy, yet fail the battle over the international media. We need to buy time for the IDF to succeed, and the least we can do is spare some (additional) minutes on the net. The ministry of foreign affairs is putting great efforts in balancing the media, but we all know it's a battle of numbers. The more we post, blog, talkback, vote – the more likely we gain positive sentiment.

I was asked by the ministry of foreign affairs to arrange a network of volunteers, who are willing to contribute to this effort. If you're up to it you will receive a daily messages & media package as well as targets.

My friend did so and received this official communique from the ministry with talking points about Operation Cast Lead which s/he was to use in her/his propaganda efforts. Among the links was was a Peter Beaumont Cif piece. The following were identified as "target sites": the Times, the Guardian, Sky News, BBC, Yahoo!News, Huffington Post, and the Dutch Telegraaf. Also targeted were other media sites in Dutch, Spanish, German and French considered critical of the invasion.
Richard Silverstein The Israeli foreign ministry itself is asking volunteers to flood news websites with pro-Israel arguments and information Comment is free The Guardian
Yes Fanger and this typical modus-operandi has been used by Israel ad-nausium sic for 60 odd years......No One Believes any thing they mutter,splutter from the gutter these days.....I'm glad to say.steve

Of course the take the unsupported word of a neo Marxist who cant even LIE straight in bed.

The hasbara brigade strikes again! You always hear about Israeli attempts at media manipulation.<snip> blah, blah, blah

So when you're losing your argument because your argument is based upon lies, just attack the character of the other side not the argument itself with . . . . . wait for it . . . . another lie.

We all know you hate the Jews, you don't need to prove it in every post

Told ya
I've know this since the early 70's so has everyone else.........Time for Israel's NC facilities to be properly inspected...theliq

Then you know more than all the experts out there.
Yep but I never blow my own trumpet but many thanks for the endorcement...........sic.........steve

You are being redirected...By Jihadwatch, LOL wheres the jewhadwatch?

Stupid boy there is no such word a jewhad, but their is such a word as jihad, translates roughly into armed struggle and is a manifestation of Islamic extremism.
He was not being stupid but clever in his similar sound,meaning and use of literal licence

He cant be as he is an islamonazi stooge, and they don't do clever
He is very clever,you must stop all this petty jewloseee

Told ya
Not missed by some mainstream media but deliberately withheld .......but here in Paradise we have known about this for 40 odd years plus

Just as you knew of the rape and beatings of the Aborigines, then the stolen children forced into being slaves. I wonder how many you have working for you ?
Don't be an Idiot.....this was a different ingnorant Generation......but we changed ..............shame the Jews didn't with the Palestinians even up until today....You are Hateful and Barbaric............PackOfPricks and you live with guilt.........whose minds are still in a different epoch(yeah go look it up)

No WE DO NOTE,just pricks like YOUSE

Dear friends,

Of course the take the unsupported word of a neo Marxist who cant even LIE straight in bed.
Ha,Failed YET AGAIN......Now I Know You Are Bloody DESPERATE....As I said,MUTTER,SPLUTTER IN THE GUTTER

What's a "Jew"? How can I hate what doesn't exist? I've no problem with anyone's religious beliefs, so long as they a) don't try to ram them down my throat, b) don't use them as a excuse to murder and/or oppress other human beings and that includes Christian, Jewish, Hindu, Islamic or any other religious fundamentalist fanatics, before you start.

You are being redirected...By Jihadwatch, LOL wheres the jewhadwatch?

Stupid boy there is no such word a jewhad, but their is such a word as jihad, translates roughly into armed struggle and is a manifestation of Islamic extremism.
He was not being stupid but clever in his similar sound,meaning and use of literal licence

He cant be as he is an islamonazi stooge, and they don't do clever
He is very clever,you must stop all this petty jewloseee

Pity I am not a Jew isn't it, if I was I would sue you for incitement and see what your defence would be.

Told ya

Don't be an Idiot.....this was a different ingnorant Generation......but we changed ..............shame the Jews didn't with the Palestinians even up until today....You are Hateful and Barbaric............PackOfPricks and you live with guilt.........whose minds are still in a different epoch(yeah go look it up)

It still goes on in some parts and muslims never change, they live to rape, murder and thieve.

The Palestinians need to change before they are lumped in with the likes of IS and put on the most wanted list.

It is the muslims that are barbaric and hateful, just look at the evidence of their religious ceremonies around Eid.

My mind is in the modern epoch, unlike the minds of muslims that still live in the 7C

No WE DO NOTE,just pricks like YOUSE

I see that English is not your first language................................

Dear friends,

Ha,Failed YET AGAIN......Now I Know You Are Bloody DESPERATE....As I said,MUTTER,SPLUTTER IN THE GUTTER

So you say.....................

Forum List

Back