US Debt Is Now $23 Trillion And Climbing

When the GOP took over Congress in January 2015, the federal deficit was $439 billion. They immediately set to work doubling it.

Budget deficit smashes $1 trillion mark, the highest in seven years

When Trump was sworn in, the federal debt was $19.9 trillion.

As of this moment:

us-debt-november-7-2019.jpg

Trump: I will eliminate U.S. debt in 8 years

This past fiscal year, Trump spent more than anyone in the history of the Universe. He exceeded Obama's worst year of spending by a trillion dollars.

So much for being the party of small government.

Before you try to claim it isn't Trump's fault for some reason, you should know that I will find your posts where you blamed Obama for every penny of the debt accrued on his watch.

Before you try to say "Let me know when he's got more debt than Obama" bullshit hypocrisy, remember that you pseudocons started in on Obama's spending habit right at the beginning. You did not wait until he had beaten Bush's record.

So i guess all you're left with is to blame darkies and Muslims.
You forgot the most important part.

All this debt and Trump only got 1.9% GDP last quarter.

For the most part the economic data is only slightly better than Obama's now.

The Democrats hold the house, you twat, really a first grader knows this shit..

When the GOP took over Congress in January 2015, the federal deficit was $439 billion. They immediately set to work doubling it.

As of this moment:

This past fiscal year, Trump spent more than anyone in the history of the Universe. He exceeded Obama's worst year of spending by a trillion dollars.

Before you try to claim it isn't Trump's fault for some reason, you should know that I will find your posts where you blamed Obama for every penny of the debt accrued on his watch.

Before you try to say "Let me know when he's got more debt than Obama" bullshit hypocrisy, remember that you pseudocons started in on Obama's spending habit right at the beginning. You did not wait until he had beaten Bush's record.

Someone has to pay fo Obama's quantitative easing,

No?
What an ignorant comment. Obviously you don't understand what quantitative easing is or how it works.

Intrest..
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh, man. Priceless.

Do you know what QE is for all intents and purposes?

As of this moment:

No?
What an ignorant comment. Obviously you don't understand what quantitative easing is or how it works.

Intrest..
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh, man. Priceless.

So you thought quantitative easing was free money?

?

As of this moment:

It's really cute the way you tards blamed every penny of debt on Obama when he was in the White House, but now you try to blame it on Congress.

Reminder, the GOP held both Houses of Congress for two years under Trump so far. And the deficit started skyrocketing on their watch.

So here you are, blaming Obama, not Congress, for spending 10 trillion dollars:

Did you see any of the 10 trillion dollars in inferstucter that Obama spent?

In fact where did the 10 trillion dollars did Obama spend go?

Oh where oh where did the 10 trillion dollars go?

So how DO you stand the stench of your own hypocrisy, fuckwit?

I warned you right there in the OP I would burn your asses.

Interest???

Explain how quantitative easing is paid for by the US tax payer???

I repeat, you have no clue what QE is or what it does.

As of this moment:

No?

Intrest..
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh, man. Priceless.

So you thought quantitative easing was free money?

?

He thought?

Is the US Budget Deficit Really That Bad?

US Deficit by year:

FY2011: $1.3 trillion

FY2012: 1.087 trillion

FY2013: $679 billion

FY2014: $485 billion

FY2015: $438 billion

FY2016: $585 billion (GOP Congress)

FY2017: $665 billion

FY2018: $779 billion

Today: U.S. Deficit Tops $1 Trillion in First 11 Months of Fiscal Year

So as I said, the GOP and Trump inherited a DECREASING deficit, but as soon as they took the reins, BLASTOFF!

And the tards sing, "Nuh-uh!" :lol:

Quantitative easing, the bill just came in the mail.

Jesus, you people never run out of horseshit, do you.

So that was free money?

Link dumb ass
No, I want to sit back and enjoy myself while you explain what the ever loving fuck QE has to do with Trump spending like a sailor in a whorehouse.

Go ahead.

What's trump buying?

Nancy holds the purse strings,

No?

Trump signs all the spending bills.

As of this moment:

No?

Intrest..
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh, man. Priceless.

Do you know what QE is for all intents and purposes?

The fucker is a cow manger who got rich during Obama

Quantitative easing, the bill just came in the mail.

Jesus, you people never run out of horseshit, do you.

So that was free money?

Link dumb ass
No, I want to sit back and enjoy myself while you explain what the ever loving fuck QE has to do with Trump spending like a sailor in a whorehouse.

Go ahead.

What's trump buying?

Nancy holds the purse strings,

No?

Trump signs all the spending bills.

Link?

As of this moment:

It's really cute the way you tards blamed every penny of debt on Obama when he was in the White House, but now you try to blame it on Congress.

Reminder, the GOP held both Houses of Congress for two years under Trump so far. And the deficit started skyrocketing on their watch.

So here you are, blaming Obama, not Congress, for spending 10 trillion dollars:

Did you see any of the 10 trillion dollars in inferstucter that Obama spent?

In fact where did the 10 trillion dollars did Obama spend go?

Oh where oh where did the 10 trillion dollars go?

So how DO you stand the stench of your own hypocrisy, fuckwit?

I warned you right there in the OP I would burn your asses.
Trumpers follow trumps lead and lie and lie and lie...

See?

I warned you, bear.

You should have listened, dumbass.

US Debt Is Now $23 Trillion And Climbing

Too bad we only have Barry The Muslim to thank for this! When the floppy-eared bastard took office, our national debt was only a mere 10.6 trillion. By the time he left us, he had jacked it up to TWENTY trillion, and increase of 189%! And gave it all to his buddies! After the Democrats caused the whole economic mess in the first place. And now Donald has inherited the mess with a dysfunctional Congress which won't let him implement any of his policies to bring it down!

An increase of 189%? Really? You sure you do not want to double check you math??

Maybe you better LEARN math, first, Goofy. And your spelling too while you're at it.
No, Golfer is a PhD, billionaire, war hero and philanthropist.

I know this because he told me so.

still having fantasies about me! Odd thing how much that happens on this forum. you people are not satisfied with just discussing things, you have to create fantasies in your minds about those that you disagree with.
Yeah Golfer. Everybody has fantasies about you.but none can match the fantasies you have of yourself. :)

Interest???

Explain how quantitative easing is paid for by the US tax payer???

I repeat, you have no clue what QE is or what it does.
It was obvious he's clueless. I really wanted to watch him twist and squirm. :lol:

Wait so you thought quantitative easing was free money, like Germany and china buying up US bonds?

See?

I warned you, bear.

You should have listened, dumbass.

Warned me what child?
I warned you I would find your posts where you blamed Obama for the spending on his watch, and not Congress.

What a dumbass.

How DO you stand the stench of your own hypocrisy?

Forum List

Back