US Day of Rage 9/17/11

I agree with the platform:

One citizen. One dollar. One vote.
1.Only citizens should make campaign contributions.
1.Campaign contributions by citizens should not exceed $1 to any political candidate or party.

Truthmatters should be shitting her panties right about now!!

How can the poor afford to vote?

:lol:

Oh God give me strength.

Apparently I am some sort of twit, please do come off your horse for a second and elaborate on this oh so evident constitutional infraction.

You think you have the right to dictate who i can give money to and what they can do with it, please move to N Korea.

Thats a pretty big leap from campaign reform to tyranny.

Why when change is proposed within the USA and its policies do some react with leave your not American enough to live here? Very curious behaviour as, you see, whether you like it or not it is also my flag and country and where I see opportunity for improvement, I will speak up. I find the blatant purchase of office an offense.

This is a wonderful Country. Illegal Mexicans are willing to cross the harsh unforgiving desert to get here. Legal aliens are so happy to get to the freedom of the US that they set up businesses and prosper. Why would you want to promote a "day of rage"? Go to China and promote a day of rage over their polution of the environment and forced abortions and see how far it gets you.

So are they raging yet?

Or are they just mildly perturbed and going to go talk it out over lattes?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Only about 300 protesters, mostly college kids and aging hippies, showed up near the Stock Exchange for yesterday’s anti-Wall Street rally -- far fewer than the 20,000 that organizers of the so-called global “Day of Rage” had predicted.

Read more: Anti-Wall Street protest fizzles, as fewer than 300 show up - NYPOST.com

I think there were more cops than protestors. Bloomie must be disappointed.

Grumpy and probably a bit confused as to why they were there. I doubt if any of them understand the problem or have any solution. They just believe the evil Wall Street bankers are somehow responsible for the high cost of lattes. :lol:

So are they raging yet?

Or are they just mildly perturbed and going to go talk it out over lattes?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Only about 300 protesters, mostly college kids and aging hippies, showed up near the Stock Exchange for yesterday’s anti-Wall Street rally -- far fewer than the 20,000 that organizers of the so-called global “Day of Rage” had predicted.

Read more: Anti-Wall Street protest fizzles, as fewer than 300 show up - NYPOST.com

I think there were more cops than protestors. Bloomie must be disappointed.

I saw it on NY1..which is far more reliable about news then the New York Post, which is owned by the same people, Murdoch the Hacker and the Saudis, that own FOX.

The protest was bigger then that, peaceful and well organized.

Grumpy and probably a bit confused as to why they were there. I doubt if any of them understand the problem or have any solution. They just believe the evil Wall Street bankers are somehow responsible for the high cost of lattes. :lol:

Nope.

They are responsible for the meltdown that made TARP, happen.

Dare to dream!

Forum List

Back