US Day of Rage 9/17/11

Interesting. My son was born on President's Day and is a libertarian. I told him he'd never win the WH that way.

September is a gorgeous month in NYC. I have a feeling that's why they picked that date. It will be interesting to see the interviews with the disaffected youth after the event. I wonder how many of them don't realize that their college funds and parents' retirements are entrusted to Wall Street. Could suck bad if they "take them down".

I don't care about my b-day...

I like the month tho...

Thats when we start to "change" seasons. That's why we vote in November - Change.

I was born on New years eve,

and ever since its been a great Night to party, go figure

How about a wave for Boycotting days LittleGuys™?

:thewave:

Awesome! :lol:

BWAA HAA HAA THIS WILL HURT THE LEFT EVEN MORE!!!you left wingers ought to be screaming stop!!we don't need America to see our true colors with an election 1 yr away!!!:razz:

Links of main pages

Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

US Day of Rage- New Jersey | Facebook

Take the Square | Facebook

US Day of Rage Florida - Community | Facebook

DayofRage3-620x349.jpg

Two things that will prevent this from becoming a huge problem

1. the NYPD is the largest police force in the nation. They will be staged there days before anything happens, and will arrest anyone trying to set up a tent in the middle of the street or side walk.

2. Average new yorkers are notoriously cranky when they have thier path blocked, be it on foot, in a car, or on a bike, by some asshat with a peace sign. The protesters better hope the cops are nearby, or the person who;s car is being stopped by some idiot hippie will have some issues.

What did you think the Left was going to do, run on Obama and Democrats recent record?

I agree with the platform:

One citizen. One dollar. One vote.
1.Only citizens should make campaign contributions.
1.Campaign contributions by citizens should not exceed $1 to any political candidate or party.

The Wealthy, and their puppets in the GOP, declared War on the Middle Class over 30 years ago, and have siphoned off over One Trillion Dollars out of the middle class and into their bank accounts. It is time we all stop them from dividing and conquering the middle class, and stand united against them.

United WE Stand, Divided WE Fall!

Forum List

Back