US coverup of UFO's

Why is it that every person I ever met who has actually seen an Alien also was clearly nuts in most other respects?

Coincidence, do you suppose?

Or perhaps aliens are attracted only to people who are nuts?

Incidently I say this believing 100% that intelligent life exists elsewhere.

I just think its not visiting this place, or at least I have seen no evidence to support the claim that it has

The answer to your question is that the Totally Sane people do not report their sightings out of fear that others will think them to be Crazy. UFO's have been reported by President Carter, General Eisenhower, several of our astronauts and other reputable people. More often than not though, people do not report what they have seen if they are employed in a position of responsibility.

I was a Naval Officer who had the Deck while steaming in the Indian Ocean off of Diego Garcia. My lookout reported a glow in the ocean off of the starboard bow. I saw it too, but it was almost on the horizon beyond a dozen miles. There was no radar image, so I did not wake the captain. (Most Naval Captains have standing orders to be woken up and informed if there is any contact on the horizon while steaming in open ocean.) Up to the point that the glow left the water I thought it was iridescent plankton. When it left the water it was slightly abaft the beam on our starboard side (About 120 degrees off of the bow.) It was a blur of light that rose into the sky and disappeared traveling away from us. It was not on radar. You could see stars below it and then it was gone.

What did my watchstanders see? Officially nothing, as I never reported it. I told the watchstanders that it was just some sort of optical illusion that happens out at sea on occasion. That was all there was to it.

Now, do I believe I saw a UFO? To that I will say I saw "something." I do not believe it was an optical illusion as I told the enlisted men. Since it was not on radar it was not a contact, thus it never existed. Like Operation BlueBook, I will just try to excuse it as plankton and then moonlight shining on a cloud on the horizon that dissipated.

Uh uh, it's an alien conspiracy!

:cuckoo:

No, actually, it is a US government caution to keep quiet about internal memos. The question is, "What was on those memos five years ago?" It is an historical question that could be hysterical as well.

"Nothing to see here folks. Move along."

By placing an historical item in the history section I had hoped to invite comment about the long history of government coverups and obfuscation. I am still waiting to see some more intelligent commentary about the history of the attempts to cover up the sightings.

Why is it that every person I ever met who has actually seen an Alien also was clearly nuts in most other respects?

Coincidence, do you suppose?

Or perhaps aliens are attracted only to people who are nuts?

Incidently I say this believing 100% that intelligent life exists elsewhere.

I just think its not visiting this place, or at least I have seen no evidence to support the claim that it has

I have seen no physical evidence but there are extremely credible reports of craft the size of aircraft carriers flying at speeds in excess of fighter planes and then there is the testimony of two separate defense ministers and even NASA astronauts involved in the Apollo program..they do not seem crazy

From the link:

"...UFOs entering orbit".

All sorts of rockets and space vehicles "enter orbit" to include the Space Shuttle. The article doesn't really say from what direction (earth or outer space) the supposed UFO's are coming from.

If an actual UFO from another planet landed and we had actual proof then yeah, I'd say alien UFO's exist. I'd have to admit it right?

But until then I'll just believe what I've always believed: That UFO's are just a cover story (counter-intel if you will) for what we manufacture in our Top Secret Aircraft "Skunk Works". Notice that most UFO stories date from after WWII? Not much before then.

The SR-71, which was designed in the 60's, can't possibly be the apex of aviation research and development.

And this explains all the alleged sightings and other incidents around the rest of the world?

What, every government around the world is promoting the idea of UFO's to hide all their secret weapon development?

Forum List

Back