US coverup of UFO's

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
Supposedly Wikileaks has a copy of an historical document from 2005 (hence the placement of this in History).

UFO & Paranormal News

US staff in foreign countries cautioned on loose talk about UFO encounters.

If the document is valid (I am not certain) then we have documentation of US government attempts to hide this UFO information from the public.:clap2:

From the link:

"...UFOs entering orbit".

All sorts of rockets and space vehicles "enter orbit" to include the Space Shuttle. The article doesn't really say from what direction (earth or outer space) the supposed UFO's are coming from.

If an actual UFO from another planet landed and we had actual proof then yeah, I'd say alien UFO's exist. I'd have to admit it right?

But until then I'll just believe what I've always believed: That UFO's are just a cover story (counter-intel if you will) for what we manufacture in our Top Secret Aircraft "Skunk Works". Notice that most UFO stories date from after WWII? Not much before then.

The SR-71, which was designed in the 60's, can't possibly be the apex of aviation research and development.

Why is it that the majority of all reported UFO's are spotted near hog farms in Alabama? Just once, wouldn't it be nice if a UFO flew low and slow over New York City so we could all get a good look and be sure as to what it was that we saw? Maybe be left a post card from somewhere in the universe or something else that would actually prove that they exist.

Why is it that the majority of all reported UFO's are spotted near hog farms in Alabama? Just once, wouldn't it be nice if a UFO flew low and slow over New York City so we could all get a good look and be sure as to what it was that we saw? Maybe be left a post card from somewhere in the universe or something else that would actually prove that they exist.
Yeah, all we get a crappy cell phone pics!

From the link:

All sorts of rockets and space vehicles "enter orbit" to include the Space Shuttle. The article doesn't really say from what direction (earth or outer space) the supposed UFO's are coming from.

If an actual UFO from another planet landed and we had actual proof then yeah, I'd say alien UFO's exist. I'd have to admit it right?

But until then I'll just believe what I've always believed: That UFO's are just a cover story (counter-intel if you will) for what we manufacture in our Top Secret Aircraft "Skunk Works". Notice that most UFO stories date from after WWII? Not much before then.

The SR-71, which was designed in the 60's, can't possibly be the apex of aviation research and development.

I agree-I think all the UFO talk, and stuff is covering up the real information (latest military weapons would be my best guess). The people who really think they see them-probably just saw a military plane they don't recognize. And the UFO he's talking about could just be like small meteors that have come into the Earth's atmosphere.

Bottom line: it's going to be silly. Wikileak$ is smart though-cash that cow in now!

Last edited:
From the link:

That's right... I see stuff in the sky all of the time that I can't identify....so consequently...UFO

From the link:

I agree-I think all the UFO talk, and stuff is covering up the real information (latest military weapons would be my best guess). The people who really think they see them-probably just saw a military plane they don't recognize. And the UFO he's talking about could just be like small meteors that have come into the Earth's atmosphere.

Bottom line: it's going to be silly. Wikileak$ is smart though-cash that cow in now!

I saw a show once that talked about two theories. Once claimed that the U.S. allowed the Roswell "incident" to spark the UFO debate in order to conceal government testing and stuff of that nature. The believer debate had the idea but claimed that the government let the Roswell "incident" to spark the UFO debate so that it would remain an unproveable thing and actually hide the fact that aliens do exist. I guess they believe that the government wanted people to get kind of wild and crazy with it so that it seemed almost unbelievable. Anyway, I can't remember what show it was, but was definately interesting...more interesting than my post anyway...lol:confused:

With the light pollution in a large city the UFO would very likely go unnoticed, just saying.

The only 1 I've ever seen rotated quickly and seemed to emit red, blue, and yellow. The object stayed stationary for 1.5 hours and disappeared below the horizon with the rotation of the earth. Inexplicable, and I'm a life long astronomer so I'm not easily convinced.

Supposedly Wikileaks has a copy of an historical document from 2005 (hence the placement of this in History).

UFO & Paranormal News

US staff in foreign countries cautioned on loose talk about UFO encounters.

If the document is valid (I am not certain) then we have documentation of US government attempts to hide this UFO information from the public.:clap2:

Ahh...the well-known "historical documents".

Last edited by a moderator:
The truth will eventually come out and all of you fools will realize you have been lied to for 6000 years. You have been enslaved by your masters and killing each other FOR them, for ages.

The truth will eventually come out and all of you fools will realize you have been lied to for 6000 years. You have been enslaved by your masters and killing each other FOR them, for ages.

Well, wouldn't it stand to reason that if your assertion is correct and they've been doing this for eons that they'd have no problem continuing the ploy, hence the truth will never be learned?

Why is it that every person I ever met who has actually seen an Alien also was clearly nuts in most other respects?

Coincidence, do you suppose?

Or perhaps aliens are attracted only to people who are nuts?

Incidently I say this believing 100% that intelligent life exists elsewhere.

I just think its not visiting this place, or at least I have seen no evidence to support the claim that it has

I just think its not visiting this place, or at least I have seen no evidence to support the claim that it has

I think you meant "somewhere" cuz it damn sure ain't here :tongue:

As far as evidence, look no further than Earth Base One.It's existence is both geographically and physically impossible to have been created by humans.

Actually, having also been to the Great Pyramids, I'm absolutely 100% sure the "official story" about them is but another fucking lie spoon fed to us by our masters.

Have a look at this video. Would someone actually be stupid enogh to think this was done by gatherers and hunters ? Ever been to an indigenous groups reserve in the tropics ? I live near one. They're a creative people but not THIS creative.LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

I think you meant "somewhere" cuz it damn sure ain't here :tongue:

As far as evidence, look no further than Earth Base One.It's existence is both geographically and physically impossible to have been created by humans.

Actually, having also been to the Great Pyramids, I'm absolutely 100% sure the "official story" about them is but another fucking lie spoon fed to us by our masters.

Have a look at this video. Would someone actually be stupid enogh to think this was done by gatherers and hunters ? Ever been to an indigenous groups reserve in the tropics ? I live near one. They're a creative people but not THIS creative.LOL
Umm...doesn't that tell us that they could easily have been done by the Nazca?

From the link:

Two items in your post that I feel led to comment on:

Multidimensional travel is a possibility. Odd shaped craft appearing out of nowhere and disappearing to the heavens without being tracked away from the Earth on any radar screen have been reported. In Fact, Cristobal Colon reported a rising light into the heavens in 1492.

The SR-71 by the way had held the fastest plane speed record for decades until the Space Shuttle exceeded it upon reentry for the first time. Winged vehicles returning from Space should be a separate category.

Forum List

Back