Us citizenship is a privilege

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
US CITIZENSHIP IS A PRIVILEGE

and not for sale and cannot be bought or given away like Obama want to do.
$5,000 fine is another joke. It is not mandatary and only apply if they want to become US citizens in 15-20 years and most of them do not and only want legal status so they can work and live here and reap the benefits. Like they have been doing.
Learning English is not mandatory, and only apply if they want to become citizens. Most of those who were given amnesty in 1986 have not applied for citizenship or learned English. So what’s the big deal about a path to citizenship and amnesty is no one want to become a citizen? They do not want US citizenship because if they mess up here, they can always go back home. Who benefits from amnesty?
Opposing Immigration Reform and amnesty is not racist. Most of us who oppose illegal immigration and amnesty, have family members who are Hispanic. .

$5,000 fine is another joke. It is not mandatary and only apply if they want to become US citizens in 15-20 years and most of them do not and only want legal status so they can work and live here and reap the benefits. Like they have been doing.
Learning English is not mandatory, and only apply if they want to become citizens. Most of those who were given amnesty in 1986 have not applied for citizenship or learned English. So what’s the big deal about a path to citizenship and amnesty is no one want to become a citizen? They do not want US citizenship because if they mess up here, they can always go back home. Who benefits from amnesty?
Opposing Immigration Reform and amnesty is not racist. Most of us who oppose illegal immigration and amnesty, have family members who are Hispanic. .

how did you earn yours, pray tell?

what tremendous boon did you perform to garner this privilege?

enlighten me.

preferably in english if you're up to it.

How did you earn yours, pray tell? Hmm. Somebody is a might testy. What ever it is, I suppose you think it can be earned by deceit, misrepresentation and fraud, as long as 12 million people do it?

How did you earn yours, pray tell? Hmm. Somebody is a might testy. What ever it is, I suppose you think it can be earned by deceit, misrepresentation and fraud, as long as 12 million people do it?

i did nothing other than being born here.

go piss up a rope. you know nothing about what i think.

have a nice day, amigo.

I suspected as much. If you hold your citizenship so cheap, I pity you. But that doesn't mean the rest of us feel that way. Now, I live with illegal aliens. Try it, smart ass. Then get back to us in five years from now, I bet that smarmy attitude will change.

I suspected as much. If you hold your citizenship so cheap, I pity you. But that doesn't mean the rest of us feel that way. Now, I live with illegal aliens. Try it, smart ass. Then get back to us in five years from now, I bet that smarmy attitude will change.

i didn't say i held it cheaply; i said i did nothing to earn it other than being born here. you're not too sharp, huh?

why can't you afford your own place?

if you feel so strongly about illegals, why do you have them for roommates?

Amigo, you sure like to jump to conclusions. I can tell by your posts that you don't have any experience with illegal aliens, and you are smug and condescending about it. Superiority complex? Well, give it up, grow some balls and actually go out into the real world, then we can talk. Oh, I have to go, I have to get up early. A job, a home, and bills up the yingyang. Some of us don't have trust funds to draw from, boyo. And we don't care what you post, either.

Amigo, you sure like to jump to conclusions. I can tell by your posts that you don't have any experience with illegal aliens, and you are smug and condescending about it. Superiority complex? Well, give it up, grow some balls and actually go out into the real world, then we can talk. Oh, I have to go, I have to get up early. A job, a home, and bills up the yingyang. Some of us don't have trust funds to draw from, boyo. And we don't care what you post, either.

i'll be crying myself to sleep.

buenos noches, cara mia.

enlighten me.

My ancestors have always been in America and English is not my native language.

have a nice day, amigo.

Are you an anchor baby?

o fuck the bunch of you ...my ancestors came here in 1770...fought in the following wars...revolutionary war, civil war, both world wars, korea and vietnam....

how did i earn my mine...i was born here....

o and del didnt say he didnt value his birth here....read the posts before you rant

didnt the republicans under bush want to have an amnesty plan too?

Learning English is not mandatory

Clearly

have a nice day, amigo.

Are you an anchor baby?

Well, he was in the Navy!

hey del, get your anchor, baby!

AHOY!

Why don't you turn them in?

enlighten me.

My ancestors have always been in America and English is not my native language.

Humans showed up in North America about 10,000 years ago. They caused the extinction of hundreds of species. Get off you tee pee pedistal. I for one don't give a crap about people so dumb they would give away all thier homeland for a handfull of trinkets and beads. If the "native" americans had paddled out and sunk the first boats from europe like the chinese and japoneeze did it would b e a different world now wouldn't it.

Forum List

Back