US/China Trade Deal to be signed this morning.

But not THIS morning, right liarboi ?

:auiqs.jpg:

Donald Trump Signs Phase One Trade Deal with China
trump-china-trade-deal-handshake-getty-640x480.jpg

SAUL LOEB/AFP via Getty Images
CHARLIE SPIERING15 Jan 2020

President Donald Trump hosted a signing of the phase one trade deal with China on Wednesday, marking a significant milestone in pressuring China for fairer trade relations with the United States.

Donald Trump Signs Phase One Trade Deal with China

Another huge win by Trump.

Good news for America, bad news for Dimwingers.

Politics | Fox News

Something else that most said Trump could never do. At this point only a complete fool would underestimate what Trump can or will do. There's one thing for datum sure, he doesn't mess around with mincing words or making broken promises.
What did Trump do?
“The U.S. and China signed a trade deal that officials say will lead to a sharp increase in sales of U.S. goods and services to China, further open Chinese markets to foreign firms—especially in financial services—and provide strong new protections for trade secrets and intellectual property.

The eight-part agreement acts as a cease-fire in a two-year trade war that has roiled markets world-wide and cut into global growth. But it leaves in place U.S. tariffs on about $370 billion in Chinese goods, or about three-quarters of Chinese imports to the U.S.”

MAGA

Good. Make sure China lives up to Phase 1 and signs Phase 2.

So desperate for any claim of a "WIN" that is clearly not what you think it is.
Please share your factual information about this Phase 1.

Phase 1: China gives trump a so-called political win because his base, people like Nostra, will eat it up and claim victory.
Phase 2: WTF is this. Do you know?

Americans for Free Trade, a coalition of more than 150 business associations that oppose tariffs, said the Phase 1 trade deal would do little to alleviate the burden of billions of dollars in tariffs being paid by U.S. businesses.

Exactly, but Nostra will scream, "it's a WIN for trump.

How about getting a WIN for the American People.
Trump desperate?

Name one person in this universe who thinks Trump will not be sworn in for his second term a year from now.

11 or so?

Pin it down, moron.

Even using your moronic numbers, you have less than a 1% change................that didn't stay for long.

Idiot.:5_1_12024:

Once again you are triggered by the facts. This is a common reactions among the Trump worshipers.
Wrong. I'm LMFAO at what you bring.

Oops!!!!

:5_1_12024:

yes, you are laughing at facts...that is what you always do. It is one of the things all you Trump worshipers share
You have brought no facts. None. Zip. Zero.

Run along, kid.

Smart, unlike Barry Hussein giving the Mullahs billions in cash when the never even signed his shitshow deal.

China can pull out of Phase I at any time, so really, there's nothing there. This is a truce, not a treaty.
You mean, like Iran with the clusterfuck deal Barry made that they never even signed?

The new trade deal is not enough

but its the first positive step in decades

The new trade deal is not enough

but its the first positive step in decades
I agreed with the analysis I read somewhere that Xi sort of won because he pretty much got the terms he'd have taken months ago and outwaited Trump, but at the same time, China's growth suffered more than the US.

Overall, I agree with Lighthizer that the deal when/if it's fully implemented would allow both countries more trade with one another. But its up to China to make it work, because if they don't reform on IP, the US can reimpose tariffs, and China's only option then would be to undo the deal.

Smart, unlike Barry Hussein giving the Mullahs billions in cash when the never even signed his shitshow deal.

WTF are you babbling about, Puddinhead?

DUH DERP DUH DERP DUH DERP ...... ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

take a wild guess ya moron -
Sorry, you will have to try to post a coherent thought. I don't speak dumbass.

read the title of the thread -

now repeat after me -

JUST NOT TODAY !

youre too f'n supid to speak dumbass when youre not lying -

Hey Siete tell us again how this deal wasn't signed yesterday.:21::21::21:

Forum List

Back