US Car Company's Pathetic Advertising...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Basically it amounts to, "We're not as bad as you remember us being years ago... No, seriously, give us another chance... Please?"

And I love the, "My Father worked for Toyota for 30 years..."

"May the Best Car Win!"... Losers. :lol:

We'll see in about 5 or 10 years how these newer Detroit Cars are holding up.

My Money is that they will Suck like they have for FAR too many years.

:)

peace...

murka quit making good cars in 1971.
If it's murkin and has a steering wheel lock, it's a piece of shit.
Here's a real car.:cool:
30 mpg on bio diesel.

Attachments

• $bjdiesel.jpg
    $bjdiesel.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Basically it amounts to, "We're not as bad as you remember us being years ago... No, seriously, give us another chance... Please?"

peace...
Why the glee over the possible demise of the American auto industry? Do you hate America that much, or just American workers? Or is it American technology you smirk at or is it the prospect of losing a vast swath of the American middle class?

Could it be that your politics are just un-American? That's not what you say over and over! but, here it is!

peace...
Why the glee over the possible demise of the American auto industry? Do you hate America that much, or just American workers? Or is it American technology you smirk at or is it the prospect of losing a vast swath of the American middle class?

Could it be that your politics are just un-American? That's not what you say over and over! but, here it is!

Simply an Observation of Advertising... You "work" for the Big 3?... :lol:

And so you Know, Toyota, Honda and Nissan ALL have Plants here and Employ Americans with Well-Paying Jobs, Benefits and Pensions.

So Fuck off with that Noise, Asshat. :lol:

peace...

peace...

Yes they do hate America. More specifically they hate the American working class.

That isn't obvious?

peace...

Yes they do hate America. More specifically they hate the American working class.

That isn't obvious?

Good Lord, you are Surprisingly Stupid... :rofl:

peace...

Forum List

Back