US budget deficit totals $76.9 billion in July

Why would you oppose net neutrality? How is net neutrality a 'threat'? Excluse me....a THREAT. I forgot the all caps.

Why?? Because "net neutrality" in practice was an exercise in pure corporate cronyism. Favoring ONE lobby against another. And it was a slippery slope of having control over the TYPES of content that got priority on the interwebs.

Net Neutrality treats all data the same. There is no priority given to any company or any data.

How is that a THREAT (all caps) or a 'slippery slope'. Its literally the opposite of what you're claiming.

And how is the US government favoring Trump's latest piece of conspiracy batshit on Google search results have a *thing* to do with 'helping despots'?

You're offering us one spectacular red herring.

And here is our fiscally "responsible" Republican Party. What happened to the deficit hawks? What happened to all the wailing and gnashing of teeth about the growing debt when Obama was in office?

So turn back the tax cut you were bragging about to the Treasury....put your money where your yapping mouth is for once in your life, boy.

And here is our fiscally "responsible" Republican Party. What happened to the deficit hawks? What happened to all the wailing and gnashing of teeth about the growing debt when Obama was in office?

The Trump administration last month sharply revised upward its deficit estimates, projecting annual deficits will once again top $1 trillion next year.

For the current budget year, which ends Sept. 30, the administration is now projecting a deficit of $890 billion. That would be up 33.7 percent from last year’s deficit of $665.8 billion.

The administration’s July estimates project that the deficit will top $1 trillion in 2019, climbing to $1.1 trillion that year, and remaining above $1 trillion for three years.

You should know that cutting the deficit is a GOP lie every time they use it.

They use it often.

The Trump administration last month sharply revised upward its deficit estimates, projecting annual deficits will once again top $1 trillion next year.

For the current budget year, which ends Sept. 30, the administration is now projecting a deficit of $890 billion. That would be up 33.7 percent from last year’s deficit of $665.8 billion.

The administration’s July estimates project that the deficit will top $1 trillion in 2019, climbing to $1.1 trillion that year, and remaining above $1 trillion for three years.

You should know that cutting the deficit is a GOP lie every time they use it.

They use it often.

My favorite part of their lie is with a republican president, a republican lead house and a republican lead senate.....they blame the democrats for the budget and the deficit.

Shall we throw 'personal responsibility' on the bonfire of empty lip service along side 'family values', 'fiscal responsibility' and 'government transparency'?

As bullshit burns bright.

Why would you oppose net neutrality? How is net neutrality a 'threat'? Excluse me....a THREAT. I forgot the all caps.

Why?? Because "net neutrality" in practice was an exercise in pure corporate cronyism. Favoring ONE lobby against another. And it was a slippery slope of having control over the TYPES of content that got priority on the interwebs.
You don't have the slightest idea what net neutrality is. All you have are the lies Russia Limbaugh fed you about net neutrality!!!!!

You don't have the slightest idea what net neutrality is. All you have are the lies Russia Limbaugh fed you about net neutrality!!!!!

Yeah, Flat is posting furiously in other threads. But after that just deuce of a gaff on what net neutrality is....doesn't seem terribly interested in polishing the turd he just laid.

Which is actually fairly wise.

No turd. No Limbaugh. That's all you clowns ever bring to the parade. TELL ME why what I said about playing favorites with the lobbyists and picking winners/losers in the "net neutrality" issue was NOT corporate/govt cronyism..

Don't HAVE to use big words. Just type something that makes sense for a change.. :113:

No turd. No Limbaugh. That's all you clowns ever bring to the parade. TELL ME why what I said about playing favorites with the lobbyists and picking winners/losers in the "net neutrality" issue was NOT corporate/govt cronyism..

Don't HAVE to use big words. Just type something that makes sense for a change.. :113:
Because net neutrality is the exact opposite of playing favorites, which you would have known if your MessiahRushie had not brainwashed you.

Oh, a huge steaming turd. As Net Neutrality is literally the opposite of what you claimed. It is about treating all data equally and NOT giving priority treatment to certain companies.

One would think if you're going to go full fainting couch with the word THREAT in all caps, you'd at least acquaint yourself with the concept you were trying to discuss.

But, no.

Because net neutrality is the exact opposite of playing favorites, which you would have known if your MessiahRushie had not brainwashed you.

That's blatantly false. There would big corporate winners and big corporate losers.. Corporations who were breaking no law by controlling pieces of entertainment and communication assets. It was BROUGHT to the public by the folks like NetFlix who wanted "bandwidth for nothing" from other corporate giants who COMPETED with them for the same entertainment dollars.

And NET NET -- the public would lose from less investment and experimentation in net infrastructure and experimentation.

That's blatantly false. There would big corporate winners and big corporate losers.. Corporations who were breaking no law by controlling pieces of entertainment and communication assets. It was BROUGHT to the public by the folks like NetFlix who wanted "bandwidth for nothing" from other corporate giants who COMPETED with them for the same entertainment dollars.

And NET NET -- the public would lose from less investment and experimentation in net infrastructure and experimentation.

Net Neutrality literally treats all data equally. It doesn't offer *any* priority to any data. To any company, or any service. All sources are the same.

You simply don't know what you're talking about. And certainly haven't been able to back up your running mascara hysterics about what a THREAT (all caps of course) net neutrality is.

Hyperbole, drama and all caps aren't a replacement for a reasoned argument.

Last edited:

I have news for you, netflix is NOT the FCC, and the FCC did NOT give netflix "bandwidth for nothing" through the net neutrality rules!
Your MessiahRushie has you totally brainwashed!!!

Forum List

Back