US Border Patrol Agent Arrested, Suspected Of Killing Four Women

Perhaps if we staunch the flow? Comprende?

But but but..... cops are the good guys.
99 percent are, but every so often a liberal slips through.
my info says only 15% are and that comes from a former police officer.

“On any given day, 15 percent of officers will do the right thing no matter what is happening. Fifteen percent of officers will abuse their authority at every opportunity. The remaining 70 percent could go either way depending upon who they are working with,”
-KL Williams

“On any given day, 15 percent of officers will do the right thing no matter what is happening. Fifteen percent of officers will abuse their authority at every opportunity. The remaining 70 percent could go either way depending upon who they are working with,”
-KL Williams
Talk is cheap.

-KL Williams
Talk is cheap.
So are you.

-KL Williams
Talk is cheap.
So are you.
Prove you claim then if you can, which we all know you won't but you will start to make race baiting attacks like most scum.

-KL Williams
Talk is cheap.
So are you.
Prove you claim then if you can, which we all know you won't but you will start to make race baiting attacks like most scum.
I will after you prove your claim that 99% of all cops are good guys. I wont hold my breath but I will give you until tuesday.

-KL Williams
Talk is cheap.

Indeed. A survey of Judges and Lawyers show that they believe police lie in about one case out of five. Let’s say for the sake of argument that the police are testilying, their term, only half that often, or ten percent of the time. That means that one cop in ten is committing perjury every day. Find a state where Perjury is not a Felony. How can you be a good guy if you are committing felonies? How can the good guys be more corrupt, and by that I mean committing more serious crimes than they are making the arrest for, and remain the good guys?

Bad guys are bad because they commit crimes. Good guys are good because they commit crimes too? In what insane universe?

Police perjury: It's called 'testilying'

It is acknowledged to be a systemic problem.

Who’s Really to Blame for Police ‘Testilying’? | The Crime Report

-KL Williams
Talk is cheap.

Indeed. A survey of Judges and Lawyers show that they believe police lie in about one case out of five. Let’s say for the sake of argument that the police are testilying, their term, only half that often, or ten percent of the time. That means that one cop in ten is committing perjury every day. Find a state where Perjury is not a Felony. How can you be a good guy if you are committing felonies? How can the good guys be more corrupt, and by that I mean committing more serious crimes than they are making the arrest for, and remain the good guys?

Bad guys are bad because they commit crimes. Good guys are good because they commit crimes too? In what insane universe?

I'm sure some do lie. Probably more than we think and until people in the know take action nothing will change, but what people believe vs what they can prove are two different things.

-KL Williams
Talk is cheap.

I'm sure some do lie. Probably more than we think and until people in the know take action nothing will change, but what people believe vs what they can prove are two different things.

So it is OK to commit a felony if you can get away with it. So tell me the difference between a robber who is not caught and a cop committing perjury who is not caught.

What exactly is there to debate about this story?
How to execute him? I vote death by crocodiles.

Do they have crocodiles in Texas? Everything else there stings or bites, so how about lock him in a a room full of black widow and brown recluse spiders, sidewinders, copperheads, cottonmouths, coral snakes, stinging asp caterpillars, fire ants, poison oak, a few feral hogs, some scorpions, some Texas Gulf jellyfish, a killer bees nest, some velvet ants, and the most annoying pests ever known to mankind, a couple liberal NY transplants.

The transplants are the scariest ones.

What exactly is there to debate about this story?
How to execute him? I vote death by crocodiles.

Do they have crocodiles in Texas? Everything else there stings or bites, so how about lock him in a a room full of black widow and brown recluse spiders, sidewinders, copperheads, cottonmouths, coral snakes, stinging asp caterpillars, fire ants, poison oak, a few feral hogs, some scorpions, some Texas Gulf jellyfish, a killer bees nest, some velvet ants, and the most annoying pests ever known to mankind, a couple liberal NY transplants.

The transplants are the scariest ones.

You don't have to go to all that work. Just throw him into a hog pen with a bunch of large, hungry, male hogs. Not only will they take him out in a most gruesome manner, but they will also eat the body, meaning you don't have to bury him.

Just let him become compost and fertilizer. Maybe then some good would come from him.

Well if he's found guilty he'll end up on death row. Texas doesn't fuck around.

He'll end up dying shortly after he's found guilty. If he's found guilty.

They have already connected him to 4 women who were killed in a two week time period and they think that he may have killed even more women.

Forum List

Back