US Boots on the ground in Syria

This seems to be a good news :)
Perhaps Russians, Americans and Syrians together can destroy ISIS
023.gif

023.gif
They even build an airbase. All the US involvement is not approved by the Syrian government and the UN. Those Marines are a clear signal for Erdogan. Also, the US certainly tries to build trenches between the SDF and the Syrian government. It is time for the Kurds to unite with the Syrian army and do away with Erdogan in Syria.

023.gif
They even build an airbase. All the US involvement is not approved by the Syrian government and the UN. Those Marines are a clear signal for Erdogan. Also, the US certainly tries to build trenches between the SDF and the Syrian government. It is time for the Kurds to unite with the Syrian army and do away with Erdogan in Syria.
I thought the UN was ok with that. :shock:
Anyway I hope they can do a good work to set Syria free from ISIS (by common accord with Russia and above all the Syrian goverment and army I highly hope) :)

023.gif
I thought the UN was ok with that. :shock:
Anyway I hope they can do a good work to set Syria free from ISIS (by common accord with Russia and above all the Syrian goverment and army I highly hope) :)
No, the Coalition has no mandate and no allowance. Totally illegally according to international law. However, with Trump being the President, I don´t think the US is going to weaken Syria further. They are all about to stake their claims, though.

If I were a betting man in the know I would surmise that this is about the Kurds. There is no operational justification for us to inject troops into the theater unless it is to establish territorial hold. We know the time is short for ISIS and when ISIS is gone the Kurds will be relegated, as they have been in the past,( Saddam, Ottomans) to the scrap heap.
Maybe there is something in the works? Maybe Ergogan is pushing his limits with the Europeans? Maybe maybe maybe...but most certainly...this is not only about ISIS.
OOOOoooOOOH That Smell! Cant you smell that Smellll?

The thing I hope is that Marines can command their own Troops without interference from non military nerdy analyst wanna be Hollywood heroes in the CIA. SEALS do O.K. when they work within the element they are trained for such as taking out the pirates that captured Capt. Phillips but Luttrell's book illustrates that the CIA's little SEAL army does not do well outside of their element in the mountains. Leave the tough infantry stuff for the experts in the USMC.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back