US Biggest Threat: Unchecked Presidential Power Unlike any other.

freedombecki

Let's go swimmin'!
May 3, 2011
My house
Obama's use of decree is threatening Representative form of government!

Whereas Bush used this option in a time of war, Obama is declaring war inside the United States by destroying Congressional lawmaking by inserting his wishes as law upon the American people, and not for reason of providing for the common defense, either.

Citizens are starting to worry and act on this agenda of Obama's:

Unchecked Presidential Power Via Immigration Order

Executive Orders Threaten Representative Government and Federalism

Obama's 'Gangster Politics' - White House brazenly directs power of government against political opponents

Joe Arpaio: Obama's Immigration Change Will Not Affect His County

What say you about non-wartime Law passed by Executive Branch?

Last edited:

Whereas Bush used this option in a time of war, Obama is declaring war inside the United States by destroying Congressional lawmaking by inserting his wishes as law upon the American people, and not for reason of providing for the common defense, either.

Obama's 'Gangster Politics' - White House brazenly directs power of government against political opponents

The executive branch cannot pass Law, wartime or no.

That's exactly the gist of the Joe Arpaio link above.

What do you expect Becki? The kenyan will never get his Junior Hitler badge if he doesn't fulfill the dictator requirement.

Obama did not pass a Law.

The decision, policy shift announced by Obama in a Rose Garden press conference on Friday, closely reflects the DREAM Act that has been debated in congress since it was first introduced in 2001 and which died in the senate last year.
Read more on Newsmax.com: Sheriff Joe: I Won't Let Obama's Immigration Change Affect My County
Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!

Last edited:
Are We in Revolutionary Times?​

By Victor Davis Hanson
June 15, 2012 6:51 P.M. Comments16

Legally, President Obama has reiterated the principle that he can pick and choose which U.S. laws he wishes to enforce (see his decision to reverse the order of the Chrysler creditors, his decision not to enforce the Defense of Marriage Act, and his administration’s contempt for national-security confidentiality and Senate and House subpoenas to the attorney general). If one individual can decide to exempt nearly a million residents from the law — when he most certainly could not get the law amended or repealed through proper legislative or judicial action — then what can he not do? Obama is turning out to be the most subversive chief executive in terms of eroding U.S. law since Richard Nixon.

Are We in Revolutionary Times? - By Victor Davis Hanson - The Corner - National Review Online

What do you expect Becki? The kenyan will never get his Junior Hitler badge if he doesn't act like a dictator.
I think Congress should Censure President Obama for usurpation of power and force his resignation. For everybody else, it is a crime to use a government job's work time to get votes.

My parents both taught equality of everyone in this country, and so did my grandparents.

My grandmother went so far as informing my cousins and me not to ever bow to anybody else for any reason, including dance lessons.

What do you expect Becki? The kenyan will never get his Junior Hitler badge if he doesn't act like a dictator.
I think Congress should Censure President Obama for usurpation of power and force his resignation. For everybody else, it is a crime to use a government job's work time to get votes.

My parents both taught equality of everyone in this country, and so did my grandparents.

My grandmother went so far as informing my cousins and me not to ever bow to anybody else for any reason, including dance lessons.

I think he should be impeached for not upholding the oath of office... then thrown out of office.

If we had unchecked presidential power, then the Republicans 360 plus filibusters wouldn't have blocked everything this president has tried to do to help America.

You know, Republicans even blocked the Obama administration from investigating BP? Don't you think that's despicable?

I think he should be impeached for not upholding the oath of office... then thrown out of office.

Weren't you bitching about the recall in Wisconsin?
We have this thing in November called an election, vote for Mittens then.

Are We in Revolutionary Times​
By Victor Davis Hanson

Legally, President Obama has reiterated the principle that he can pick and choose which U.S. laws he wishes to enforce (see his decision to reverse the order of the Chrysler creditors, his decision not to enforce the Defense of Marriage Act, and his administration’s contempt for national-security confidentiality and Senate and House subpoenas to the attorney general). If one individual can decide to exempt nearly a million residents from the law — when he most certainly could not get the law amended or repealed through proper legislative or judicial action — then what can he not do? Obama is turning out to be the most subversive chief executive in terms of eroding U.S. law since Richard Nixon.

Are We in Revolutionary Times? - By Victor Davis Hanson - The Corner - National Review Online
Yes, Obama is in contempt for the people's national-security confidentiality by exempting a million people by the law, all right.

Thanks for the link, Pale Rider. That's just one more chink in the chain of Obama's disrespect for the law.

Here's another co-conspirator's attempt to get votes for Obama on the federal government's nickel: Eric Holder's Corrupt Agenda of Deliberately filing a lawsuit against Florida to prevent them from cleaning their voter rolls of dead and foreign voters.

Obama is going after votes, and he is not only using his office, he is using the DOJ offices to do likewise. It's campaign corruption, through and through.

Last edited:

That won't really work. Were the precedent PR proposed set, Mittens himself would quickly be "impeached for not upholding the oath of office."

"If I am elected president, I will issue on my first day in office an executive order paving the way for waivers from ObamaCare for all 50 states."

-- Mitt Romney

Weren't you bitching about the recall in Wisconsin?

I don't do any more BITCHING here than YOU do snookie... thanks for the snarky little attitude.

That won't really work. Were the precedent PR proposed set, Mittens himself would quickly be "impeached for not upholding the oath of office."

"If I am elected president, I will issue on my first day in office an executive order paving the way for waivers from ObamaCare for all 50 states."

-- Mitt Romney
Well don't you look all SMART and SHIT with all that hyperbole... obama himself has given out THOUSANDS OF WAIVERS for HIS obamacare ALREADY.

Moron.

I know that we as a society have desensitized war, but please read the Constitution again. In times that war is actually declared, the power of the presidency borders on a dictatorship. Consider this, during WWII FDR ceased all gold held by private citizens and ordered natural born US citizens of Asian decent into interment camps.

Obama did not pass a Law.

The decision, policy shift announced by Obama in a Rose Garden press conference on Friday, closely reflects the DREAM Act that has been debated in congress since it was first introduced in 2001 and which died in the senate last year.
Read more on Newsmax.com: Sheriff Joe: I Won't Let Obama's Immigration Change Affect My County
Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!
He will punish or fire anyone who works for the US government who disobeys his order, Samson. It's so like a law it is for certain citizens in this country. Also, it affects national election laws in states that obey this Executive Order and could jeopardize the voting of states who demonstrate a refusal to obey the directive if I am not mistaken.

YES we are, and the full scale war between libtard leftist commies and conservatives isn't far off...

Are We in Revolutionary Times?​

By Victor Davis Hanson

Forum List

Back