US Banks Goes for the Kill

hvactec

VIP Member
Jan 17, 2010
New Jersey
Wow How many more months before we Start Exterminating the bankers.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOjZtQYb85I]YouTube - US Banks Goes for the Kill[/ame]

Oh yeah, the banks are the only ones accused in use predatory lending practices.
How about Credit Card lenders, and the list is endless.

Business practices have long been, and will always be for the majority of them, to figure out legal, and in some cases, illegal and gray area ways to screw the consumer out of their money and stash it in their pockets. The rewards for getting caught is nothing more than the 'cost of business', since in most cases the fines are trivial in comparison to the money they 'steal'.

In the end it's the consumer's job to minimize or stop getting ripped off by these people, and it's not easy in many cases. The 'fine print' and confusing statements, referring to other confusing statements or laws, make it nearly impossible for most to avoid these pitfalls. "They" only 'set the trap', the consumer blindly walks into it.

Look at the Health Care Bill as a prime example, got something to hide? Make it so confusing with double talk and questionable interpretations and referrals to other sections involving of a multitude of laws and regulations, that it would take one eons in researching and understanding. And don't forget that one persons interpretation, is in many cases, totally different than someone others.

End result......If you do not understand it clearly, DON'T SIGN on the dotted line! That goes for our esteemed 'leaders' in Washington D.C. also.

Just say no , do not sign on the dotted line, if you do not understand, geewiz.

Tell them to shutup long enough for you to read, I took mine home with me, before I signed, I studied it like it was the contract that it is

I was not seeing $ signs when I applied for a mortgage, I was not looking to buy something really cool. I did the math

Thinking before you leap is a good philosophy.

Forum List

Back