US Ban On Cluster Bombs Reversed

There are no innocents in a combat zone.

Here's the thing, dumbshit, undetonated cluster bombs hang around long after an area has stopped being a combat zone.
so we would rather lose the war/lose military personnel because of bleeding hearts??

I don't give a shit about you. If you were dying slowly of agonizing cancer, I'd still sit back and enjoy a beer. And, when you die, God will throw you into the lake of fire, with an "amen" from me, so don't accuse me have having a bleeding heart. Here's the real deal with warmongering pieces of shit like you, you want to take my money and waste it on bullshit. Stick to your own money for killing others, and may karma eviscerate you, dumbshit. Amen.
..there is no god --so forget that stupid shit !! hahahahahahahaha
..warmongering?? you just spouted some more stupid crap and this proves that you have pre-conceived thoughts have warped your mind
..I've been reading about war for over 40 years and realize more than those who do not research/read it, how horrible-'''inhumane''-terrible--etc war is
..innocents die in war---sorry to make you cry, but that's the facts of life! facts of human nature
..you think the other side will play fair???!!!!!!!!!????????

Here's the thing, dumbshit, undetonated cluster bombs hang around long after an area has stopped being a combat zone.
so we would rather lose the war/lose military personnel because of bleeding hearts??

I don't give a shit about you. If you were dying slowly of agonizing cancer, I'd still sit back and enjoy a beer. And, when you die, God will throw you into the lake of fire, with an "amen" from me, so don't accuse me have having a bleeding heart. Here's the real deal with warmongering pieces of shit like you, you want to take my money and waste it on bullshit. Stick to your own money for killing others, and may karma eviscerate you, dumbshit. Amen.
wow--another intelligent reponse
and you are calling me inhumane/violent/hateful/etc????!!!!!!

this isn't the movies/tv/Disneyland--this is real life--reality....
.war is about KILLING/DESTRUCTION...not tiptoeing/panzy--wimpy--girly crap
bodies mangled/insides out/heads off/brains blown apart/etc
..do we want civilians killed? no
did we want to kill civilians with A-bombs in WW2?? no--it was a very tough call for Truman--but it was necessary

Last edited:
Yes, both CBUs and landmines have valid military uses, but we should do our utmost to minimize threats to civilians after hostilities end.

Forum List

Back