US Appeals court upholds Marylands unconstitutional ban on scary guns

What is the attraction of an AR15 if it is no different from any other rifle of the same caliber?
I think probably just the magazine.

By the way, all "assault rifles" are modified so they can't be fired automatically before they are sold, as far as I know. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Despite claims to the contrary, the AR 15 is essentially a semi-auto M16, which has a selector to go from semi- to full. They take the same clip (magazine).

M-16s and AR-15s do not use clips. Your statement just outted you as an unreliable source.

You also forgot the M-4.

Does it upset smuthurt ashflakes when the non-pc word 'clip' is used? Does a gunner 'grammarnazi' stand ever ready at attention to shoot down all verbal 'error'?
Yes, an AR15 looks authentic to the other guys, shows how serious the bearer is. A mere semi-auto hunting rifle just doesn't say "ready to take on the U.S. Army" the way a replica M16 does.

What is the attraction of an AR15 if it is no different from any other rifle of the same caliber?

By the way, all "assault rifles" are modified so they can't be fired automatically before they are sold, as far as I know. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Despite claims to the contrary, the AR 15 is essentially a semi-auto M16, which has a selector to go from semi- to full. They take the same clip (magazine).

M-16s and AR-15s do not use clips. Your statement just outted you as an unreliable source.

You also forgot the M-4.

Does it upset smuthurt ashflakes when the non-pc word 'clip' is used? Does a gunner 'grammarnazi' stand ever ready at attention to shoot down all verbal 'error'?
Yes, an AR15 looks authentic to the other guys, shows how serious the bearer is. A mere semi-auto hunting rifle just doesn't say "ready to take on the U.S. Army" the way a replica M16 does.

It was simply a deflection by someone who cannot respond to the essential issue, and needs to prove to themselves something they feel is important. Clips and Magazines have the commonality of loading a firearm, magazines hold many more rounds which makes the weapon a more powerful penis in their hands.

Only well regulated militia enjoy that literal protection due to their being Necessary.

You insipid parrots have been chanting that bullshit mindlessly for decades. Then you wonder why people ridicule you and reject your cults of personality. Turds like you empower sociopaths like Stalin, Hitler, Mao et al.

hitler-bird.gif

It was simply a deflection by someone who cannot respond to the essential issue, and needs to prove to themselves something they feel is important. Clips and Magazines have the commonality of loading a firearm, magazines hold many more rounds which makes the weapon a more powerful penis in their hands.

Is that why you hate guns? Someone stuff one up your ass? Probably made a rotten gerbil explode.

Unreasonable attachment to excessive firepower will lead to reaction and control. Reasoned compromise will achieve reasonable results.

define excessive

I can own 500 Mini 14 rifles if I want
but I can't own one AR 15 in my state

it doesn't matter to the morons in governemnt or the idiots who support such a ban that those 2 rifles are identical in every way except cosmetics

How can anyone with an iota of intelligence think that a ban on an AR 15 makes any sense whatsoever?

from a practical perspective; full auto would simply use up a lot of ammunition. do gun lovers, also stockpile ammo making supplies, in case of any "zombie apocalypse?

There have been two zombie apocalypses already.

lead_large.jpg

obama-supporter-cheers-2012-re-election-victory-01.jpg

These truly are brain dead people somehow animated without souls or awareness of reality. Yet the only ones who were shot, were shot by their fellow zombies.

define excessive

I can own 500 Mini 14 rifles if I want
but I can't own one AR 15 in my state

it doesn't matter to the morons in government or the idiots who support such a ban that those 2 rifles are identical in every way except cosmetics

How can anyone with an iota of intelligence think that a ban on an AR 15 makes any sense whatsoever?

You weren't under the illusion you were responding to a lucid human being with critical thinking skills are you?

I've noticed something about "talking" to bed wetters. They are programmed to ignore data. It's almost as if most of the moonbat posts are little more than computer generated responses using some algorithm that essentially parrots insipid drivel. You can have a more intellectual conversation with one of those stupid automated customer service robots because when it hits a problem it can get a cognizant adult to take over.

The issue of Gun Rights is settled LAW.

Just like these parasites insist obozocare is the (puke) "law of the land", except gun rights are sewn into the fabric of our founding no matter what servile collectivist sociopaths and their mindless drones regurgitate. Obozocare was an abortion from the start and will hopefully go away.

You also forgot the M-4.

What do you mean..we have all responded to the essential issue over and over with historic and legal Precedent....and then you guys say we don't respond to the essential issue...just like the 4th did when they couldn't get around the actual law, the historic truth and the Supreme Court Precedent set in at least 3 cases and many more as cited in Heller......

But pretend we have no merit and you do.......the truth, facts and reality have no place in your world.

You also forgot the M-4.

And there it is.........we talk law, history.......they always end up with men's sex organs......they are truly messed up about sex...mention anything to do with guns...and they automatically start playing with themselves...

The real reason you guys are anti-gunners....come on...be honest.....you can't help but pleasure yourself when you see a gun....you feel dirty and disgusted at yourselves, but you can't stop it....so you need the society to get rid of guns...so you won't have those bad feelings when you see or talk about them....

You can get help...you just have to go and see the right mental health professionals......

And there it is.........we talk law, history.......they always end up with men's sex organs......they are truly messed up about sex...mention anything to do with guns...and they automatically start playing with themselves...

The real reason you guys are anti-gunners....come on...be honest.....you can't help but pleasure yourself when you see a gun....you feel dirty and disgusted at yourselves, but you can't stop it....so you need the society to get rid of guns...so you won't have those bad feelings when you see or talk about them....

You can get help...you just have to go and see the right mental health professionals......

I recommend they try russian roulette with only one empty chamber.

Several times.

That's why I appreciate the time you and some other folks take to respond to these parasites with unadulterated facts and informed opinion no matter how many times you're faced with another mindless parrot. You prove them wrong consistently.

I use their Alinsky tactic of ridicule, and I believe it is working quite well. Libturds and their safe spaces are a punchline among most of the country.

I recommend they try russian roulette with only one empty chamber.

Several times.

That's why I appreciate the time you and some other folks take to respond to these parasites with unadulterated facts and informed opinion no matter how many times you're faced with another mindless parrot. You prove them wrong consistently.

I use their Alinsky tactic of ridicule, and I believe it is working quite well. Libturds and their safe spaces are a punchline among most of the country.

I don't post for them.....I hope that someone who is curious about the issue will see the actual issue......based in truth, facts and reality....and then the anti-gunner clowns start talking about masturbating with guns......it tends to reveal who they are...

This is a great example of why we can't trust Moon Bat Liberals when it comes to determining "reasonable" gun laws.

The woman did not use the firearms in a crime.

The woman legally owned the firearms and was attempting to transfer them to a licensed forearm dealer.

The woman was only passing through the state.

The arrest was totally bat shit crazy for nothing more than possession of a firearm when the Constitution of the United States clearly says that the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed..

Moon Bats are crazy as hell. They can't be trusted on anything.

NY Gun Shop Calls Police Department To Report Woman; They Arrest Her

On February 16, 2017, the Sheriff’s Office received a call from a representative of the Precision Armory gun store located at 423 Route 52 in the Town of Kent. The caller reported that a woman was at the establishment and was offering to sell a handgun, but lacked the required documentation to legally possess the firearm.

Sergeant William Quick responded to the call and located the woman as she was departing from the gun store in her vehicle. The woman, identified as Ms. Theresa A. Sager, aged 50, of 841 Gore Road in Alfred, Maine, was allegedly found to be in possession of two unregistered handguns–a .32 caliber revolver and a .380 caliber semiautomatic pistol–for which she did not have the required license. The defendant reportedly stated that she had acquired the firearms in Texas while living there and was moving back to Maine; she said she was trying to sell a firearm to the gun store for gas money to continue her trip.

Sergeant Quick arrested Ms. Seger and charged her with two counts of Criminal Possession of a Weapon in the Fourth Degree, a class A misdemeanor. The defendant was processed at the Sheriff’s Office and arraigned before Town of Southeast Justice Gregory Folchetti, sitting on behalf of the Town of Kent Justice Court, and was released on her own recognizance pending a future appearance in the Kent Court. If found guilty, she could face up to a year in jail and a fine of up to $1,000.00 on each count.

Just like these parasites insist obozocare is the (puke) "law of the land", except gun rights are sewn into the fabric of our founding no matter what servile collectivist sociopaths and their mindless drones regurgitate. Obozocare was an abortion from the start and will hopefully go away.

Heller v DC moved the gun rights envelope. Where US v Miller USSC 1939 granted the right to military weapons, Heller shifted the 2nd from a collective right, to an individual right. And in the process removed the military weapons granted by Miller.

The arrest was totally bat shit crazy for nothing more than possession of a firearm when the Constitution of the United States clearly says that the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed..

Most gun owners are law abiding citizens. She was not. There are many cases of citizens getting trapped by outrageous gun laws, but they are the law none the less.

I don't post for them.....I hope that someone who is curious about the issue will see the actual issue......based in truth, facts and reality....and then the anti-gunner clowns start talking about masturbating with guns......it tends to reveal who they are...

I assumed that. You know as well as I do that libturds who parrot "right of the militia" are either too stupid to recognize how ignorant they look, or they're apparatchiks of the collective globalists who view an armed human resource as something far more difficult to "manage" than people who will simply give their harvests up to neo-trotskyites.

Last edited:
Heller v DC moved the gun rights envelope. Where US v Miller USSC 1939 granted the right to military weapons, Heller shifted the 2nd from a collective right, to an individual right. And in the process removed the military weapons granted by Miller.

Could you explain what you mean by "in the process removed the military weapons granted by Miller"?

If Miller "granted" rights to military weapons, how was that undermined by Heller?

Incidentally I believe the Hughes Amendment specifically as well as Lautenberg needs to be repealed.

That said I don't have a problem with NFA stamps on class 3 shit because it's a national security interest to know where that sort of equipment is in order to mobilize it if the owner is deploy able or willing to issue it to the empire in an emergency.

Most gun owners are law abiding citizens. She was not. There are many cases of citizens getting trapped by outrageous gun laws, but they are the law none the less.

She was not a New York resident. She was just passing through. She did not use the firearms in any crime nor was there an intent to do so. She should not have been considered a criminal for possession of firearms that was legal for her to own. The SAFE Act sucks. It was passed by batshit crazy unreasonable Liberals.

A reasonable police officer would have told her the law and then sent her on her way.

This is a great example of unreasonable gun laws. New York is notorious for being unreasonable. Last year a guy had his firearms confiscated by government thugs because he visited a doctor for insomnia. The doctor reported him under a SAFE Act provisions.

Shortly after the SAFE Act was passed a decorated veteran was arrested because he had two empty AR magazines in the trunk of his car.

The SAFE Act in New York is a great example of how we can't trust Liberals with the definition of "reasonable".

Could you explain what you mean by "in the process removed the military weapons granted by Miller"?

If Miller "granted" rights to military weapons, how was that undermined by Heller?

Miller said the people did not have a right to non-military weapons, which would be a "well regulated militia" read of the 2nd amendment. Heller completely repudiated that clause, and made it an individual right, instead of a communal one.

Forum List

Back