US and Cuba to reopen embassies

Well, if our government and the mulit national corporations that the right want to rule the world find it Okie Dokie. Well, hell, give them their shot too.
You know, the job creators!

arg-hands-clap-fas-bluebg.gif

Sure you don't its quite evident. Yet , China is a model of civil and human rights! But trading with them is a great and valued idea.
Thanks for the comment

Have the Castro brothers become any less repressive of the Cuban people since this thaw began? If not I'm not sure what your celebrating here.
I don't believe I have ever claimed trading with China was a great idea or that they were model of civil and human rights.

Well, if our government and the mulit national corporations that the right want to rule the world find it Okie Dokie. Well, hell, give them their shot too.

Sure you don't its quite evident. Yet , China is a model of civil and human rights! But trading with them is a great and valued idea.
Thanks for the comment

Have the Castro brothers become any less repressive of the Cuban people since this thaw began? If not I'm not sure what your celebrating here.
I don't believe I have ever claimed trading with China was a great idea or that they were model of civil and human rights.
The person currently normalizing relations with Cuba is not on the right many on the right oppose what the current administration is doing in regards to Cuba.

Thanks for the comment

The person currently normalizing relations with Cuba is not on the right many on the right oppose what the current administration is doing in regards to Cuba.
Many on the right oppose EVERYTHING Obama does

Recognition of Cuba is a no brainer

Thanks for the comment

Many of the left support EVERYTHING Obama does.
My orginal question of have the Castro brothers become any less repressive of the Cuban people since the thaw has still not been addressed though.

Thanks for the comment

My orginal question of have the Castro brothers become any less repressive of the Cuban people since the thaw has still not been addressed though.
We have embassies around the world many in locations way more oppressive than Cuba

Why is Cuba one of the only countries we still don't recognize? ( I know the answer, I just want to hear it from you)

Tragic that some cannot put the logic behind the idea. We will just wait and see for their answer. The conservative mind in thought.

loki_is_thinking____by_icefloe_artsoul-d58vvwu.png

We have embassies around the world many in locations way more oppressive than Cuba

Why is Cuba one of the only countries we still don't recognize? ( I know the answer, I just want to hear it from you)

Conservatives, why don't you just lighten up Jesus H.

If Stephen Hawking can be happy, then you need to make more of an effort at it.

Ha
So we're rewarding a communist nation? I thought we were against that?
Have had friendly ties with China for a very long time...largest communist nation there is. Hell they OWN our debt....TBH I am shaking my head that no former president thought it better to keep an enemy that close to our shores closer than allowing them to find other allies etc. Ya know keep friends close but enemies closer....

Forum List

Back