US Aid to China

U.S. Gov't gone wild. No rhyme or reason anymore. Corruption and crony Capitalism firmly entrenched globally.
China must have promised to give American billionaires/plutocrats safe haven for when things go totally south here.
Doesn't sound logical, but neither does US aid at this juncture!

Why not? we give aid to Hamas and Hezbollah too.

:doubt:

We do, we give money to the Lebanese government which Hezbollah holds the majority of the seats in the parliamenent, we give money to the Palestinian territories where Hamas is the government of the West Bank, you know those guys are getting a hold of some US moneys.

It's true, we fund our "friend" Israel and then we fund all of Israel's enemies too.

We do, we give money to the Lebanese government which Hezbollah holds the majority of the seats in the parliamenent, we give money to the Palestinian territories where Hamas is the government of the West Bank, you know those guys are getting a hold of some US moneys.

It's true, we fund our "friend" Israel and then we fund all of Israel's enemies too.

But do we mega borrow from them?

I don't believe so, but that's not really the whole point. The fact that we "mega" borrow at all and then turn around and give it to any other countries makes no sense.

Why not? we give aid to Hamas and Hezbollah too.

:doubt:

Basically, I'm against giving anyone money unless it's for humanitarian aid.

That should be it.

That should be it.

The problem with that is that most of the humanitarian aid money never makes it to the people who it's intended for. Africa is a great case study in that.

That should be it.

Even that I have some issue with, because alot of the times this money finds itself in the wrong hands. Weren't we doing the exact same thing in Somalia back in 1992? we shouldn't have to do this again right?

That should be it.

The problem with that is that most of the humanitarian aid money never makes it to the people who it's intended for. Africa is a great case study in that.

Bingo you nailed, alot of that aid money is going to find itself in Al Shababs wallets.

Forum List

Back