US: 80+ meddlings, 35 regime changes, all for the good cause...

Maintaining a Superpower is hard work, of course America meddles, and they should.

The issue isn't about what they do internationally, but what society is supported domestically. Maintain liberty at home, support your constitution and individual rights, it's then the job of foreign governments and their agencies to prevent U.S meddling, and, vice versa. That's how it goes.

Supermeddler is on the scene! Always!

Heil democracy!
Superman-Cartoon-logo-vector.png

Legal note: Supermeddler is supported by Bombermeddler

bomberman_by_the_driz-d9iehl2.png

Heil democracy!

Well, the world isn't full of great people, many are tyrants and oppressive. Imagine someone would have meddled in Germany in the 1930s? It's not a perfect world, and this is why I believe American values should be spread, while values of some nations that are designed to oppress citizens and crush basic human rights, must themselves be eradicated.

I'm not perfect either, nor are the consequences of every international decisions, but it's how I feel.

Maintaining a Superpower is hard work, of course America meddles, and they should.

The issue isn't about what they do internationally, but what society is supported domestically. Maintain liberty at home, support your constitution and individual rights, it's then the job of foreign governments and their agencies to prevent U.S meddling, and, vice versa. That's how it goes.
Actually, the sovereignty of nations is accepted. The UN should intervene, when a regime tries to acquire recourses and political power in the world through the most reckless methods. There will always be war and parties will support parties. But this is an agenda.

Actually, the sovereignty of nations is accepted. The UN should intervene, when a regime tries to acquire recourses and political power in the world through the most reckless methods. There will always be war and parties will support parties. But this is an agenda.

May be. However, the UN has been feckless. If it were up to the UN nothing would had been done in Kosovo, in Afghanistan in fighting ISIS. Nothing was done when Russia walked into Crimea, when China expanded into the South Southern Sea. That in itself is the problem. These nations are feckless and have 1000 opinions, none of them willing to lead.

This is one of the reasons I support America. It has been a nation of action. If not for the U.S there would be many more wars in the world and we would have experienced at least one other World War, and who knows what? Now it's all state vs state, skirmishes, and proxy battles. The UN has little value now in my opinion in regards to military action, just as the WTO has little credibility in protecting fair trade and encouraging capitalism.

Heil democracy!

Well, the world isn't full of great people, many are tyrants and oppressive. Imagine someone would have meddled in Germany in the 1930s? It's not a perfect world, and this is why I believe American values should be spread, while values of some nations that are designed to oppress citizens and crush basic human rights, must themselves be eradicated.

I'm not perfect either, nor are the consequences of every international decisions, but it's how I feel.
There was a lot of meddling. Hitler was supported by Ford, his biggest supporter. And maybe by the US like many of the other leaders, who later then served as reason for the US to intervene. Also, there was meddling through the Versailles treaty, that did not only determine Germany´s reparations but limited Germany´s sovereignty severely.
Oppressing people, crushing human rights is not an excuse. It is mostly a bogus pretext to demonize a government. Then they support or create an opposition, make it go violent, the government responds with police and arrests and the lie gets more food.

It's pretty funny as to how the sheeple are shocked and appalled that someone might have attempted to "meddle" in the election of this banana republic that has been owned by the international bankers since the Federal Reserve Act of 1913. The sheeple are totally oblivious to the CIA's involvement in overthrowing duly elected governments of countries that didn't have the means to fight them off and their biggest offense was that they had resources that the multi-national corporations (owned by the international bankers) coveted. This isn't the land of the free or the home of the brave and it hasn't been that way in our lifetime.

May be. However, the UN has been feckless. If it were up to the UN nothing would had been done in Kosovo, in Afghanistan in fighting ISIS. Nothing was done when Russia walked into Crimea, when China expanded into the South Southern Sea. That in itself is the problem. These nations are feckless and have 1000 opinions, none of them willing to lead.

This is one of the reasons I support America. It has been a nation of action. If not for the U.S there would be many more wars in the world and we would have experienced at least one other World War, and who knows what? Now it's all state vs state, skirmishes, and proxy battles. The UN has little value now in my opinion in regards to military action, just as the WTO has little credibility in protecting fair trade and encouraging capitalism.
You come up with US causes. There is no proof for Serbian massacres, its simply bullshit. It was about to destroy Slobo´s Greater Serbia, a serious power close to Russia. The Russians walked into Crimea, but the US walked into all of Ukraine before. You see, it is US meddling and intervening.

It's pretty funny as to how the sheeple are shocked and appalled that someone might have attempted to "meddle" in the election of this banana republic that has been owned by the international bankers since the Federal Reserve Act of 1913. The sheeple are totally oblivious to the CIA's involvement in overthrowing duly elected governments of countries that didn't have the means to fight them off and their biggest offense was that they had resources that the multi-national corporations (owned by the international bankers) coveted. This isn't the land of the free or the home of the brave and it hasn't been that way in our lifetime.
Yeah, they just privatized the Fed. What an idiocy. How about privatizing the army?

Forum List

Back