Urk! Help me! (Please! :))

tresha

Oct 9, 2008
DFW Texas
On the rare moments when nice (or naughty) folks leave messages on my user profile page, the only way I notice it, is when I hit the "User CP" button up yonder at the top of the banner.

I'm a feared that some folks are thinking I'm ignoring them. (fine, some of them I probably am. :eusa_whistle:)
Is there a way to change something, bribe someone, pay a lowly servant, anything to make this lovely little site notify me that folks have left me droppings?
Much in the way I am notified of Private Messages or Rep points?

Any help greatly appreciated....thank you!

On the rare moments when nice (or naughty) folks leave messages on my user profile page, the only way I notice it, is when I hit the "User CP" button up yonder at the top of the banner.

I'm a feared that some folks are thinking I'm ignoring them. (fine, some of them I probably am. :eusa_whistle:)
Is there a way to change something, bribe someone, pay a lowly servant, anything to make this lovely little site notify me that folks have left me droppings?
Much in the way I am notified of Private Messages or Rep points?

Any help greatly appreciated....thank you!

You can be notified of some things. Go to 'User CP'. Then click 'Edit Options'. 'Messaging & Notification' may have what you need.

Forum List

Back