AsianTrumpSupporter

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2017
Democratic People's Republique de Californie

I stumbled across this amazing channel that goes in depth into everything from the pyramids to Tesla (the scientist) to the CIA to aliens, etc. I love these kinds of channels.

Anyway, the above video talks about 13 million CIA documents that were released in early 2017. One of the things the YouTuber discusses is Uri Geller. I immediately recognized that name as the now-debunked person who claimed to be able to bend spoons with his mind.

What I didn't know until I saw the above video is that Uri Geller was also involved in CIA remote viewing experiments (something that is not mentioned on Geller's wikipedia profile).

The YouTuber said you can find these documents on cia.gov, by going to the library tab and then clicking on the FOIA link. I went there and typed in "uri geller." Sure enough, multiple documents came up, including one that exactly matches the remote viewing experiments reportedly done on Uri Geller:

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00787R000700110003-2.pdf

Very strange and interesting. This is the infamous video of Uri Geller being "exposed":

What the YouTuber argues (and the declassified CIA documents seem to corroborate) is that Geller may not be able to bend spoons with his mind, but he has been able to successfully demonstrate the ability to remote view.

I stumbled across this amazing channel that goes in depth into everything from the pyramids to Tesla (the scientist) to the CIA to aliens, etc. I love these kinds of channels.

Anyway, the above video talks about 13 million CIA documents that were released in early 2017. One of the things the YouTuber discusses is Uri Geller. I immediately recognized that name as the now-debunked person who claimed to be able to bend spoons with his mind.

What I didn't know until I saw the above video is that Uri Geller was also involved in CIA remote viewing experiments (something that is not mentioned on Geller's wikipedia profile).

The YouTuber said you can find these documents on cia.gov, by going to the library tab and then clicking on the FOIA link. I went there and typed in "uri geller." Sure enough, multiple documents came up, including one that exactly matches the remote viewing experiments reportedly done on Uri Geller:

Very strange and interesting. This is the infamous video of Uri Geller being "exposed":

What the YouTuber argues (and the declassified CIA documents seem to corroborate) is that Geller may not be able to bend spoons with his mind, but he has been able to successfully demonstrate the ability to remote view.

The guy's a fraud.

He was a Reading FC fan, a team in the UK. He claimed to have helped them in an important match by making the ball move. Then demanded a free season ticket. Reading told him to feck off. So being the loyal Reading FC fan that he was, he went off to become an Exeter City fan.

While Reading moved up the divisions and made it to the top division, Exeter with the power of Uri "I'm a fake" Geller behind them, plummeted down the divisions.

The guy's a fraud.

He was a Reading FC fan, a team in the UK. He claimed to have helped them in an important match by making the ball move. Then demanded a free season ticket. Reading told him to feck off. So being the loyal Reading FC fan that he was, he went off to become an Exeter City fan.

While Reading moved up the divisions and made it to the top division, Exeter with the power of Uri "I'm a fake" Geller behind them, plummeted down the divisions.

I agree that just about everything he has done in the public eye is a fraud, but these experiments are actual CIA files from cia.gov. Some of these remote viewing experiments required him to draw what someone drew in another room on the other side of the country.

The guy's a fraud.

I agree that just about everything he has done in the public eye is a fraud, but these experiments are actual CIA files from cia.gov. Some of these remote viewing experiments required him to draw what someone drew in another room on the other side of the country.

And the CIA is truthful and never lies.... never tries to fool other countries by pretending they have supernatural powers etc....

The guy's a fraud.

And the CIA is truthful and never lies.... never tries to fool other countries by pretending they have supernatural powers etc....

If they are going to lie, why would they lie using someone who has been a public joke and disgrace for decades?

The guy's a fraud.

If they are going to lie, why would they lie using someone who has been a public joke and disgrace for decades?

The one tactic that seems to be employed that is most notable, is to put out stuff that isn't true. They act in a certain way, get such spotty kids like the one in the video excited, and then they mix real stuff in with lots and lots and lots of misinformation, so people don't know the difference between the truth and the lies.

It's not such a hard tactic, and works a charm.

Forum List

Back