Uri Avnery: The Jews and Ukraine

I think you mean "SOB STORY".......Thanks but don't worry about me....I have worked hard so that I could afford to purchase a home for all my children and homes held in trust for my grandkinder:D........I paid my first home off by the age of 22:D

See Ya Around Sal..........maybe in one of those concrete blocks built illegally on Palestinian Land......"there way an article in the Australian newspaper recently...one Mr Fishman(Jewish) boasting that East Jerusalem was going back to it's original owners!!!!!..the Jews"

Only to be humiliated two days later when an Aussie replied "You are too late mate....the Caananites were there 700 years earlier"...that's Jews for you.....bullshitting the facts and co-verting others Land.Palestinians in this case.

See Sal there is so little that passes me.......you can:piss2: off now:D

Actually I mean soap opera like you see on TV. If I wanted to hear and watch soap operas, I am sure there are some on T.V. I could watch. As you all can see, Crazy Stevie is only consumed with the Israel/Palestine conflict in the Middle East because the Jews are involved. Does anyone think he cares about the over 150,000 people who have died in Syria so far, God only knows how many are wounded, and over 2 million refugees? Does he even care what is happening in Iraq right now? No Jews that he can drag into these horrible events happening in Syria and Iraq. How about it is you who pisses off, Little Stevie. And don't forget to take your meds and continue to believe that you are the greatest (as you so often posted) -- a legend in your own mind.

The Syrian schism is due largely due to Russia's and America's ineptitude:mad:

You don't say, Stevie? It couldn't be that those in the Free Syrian Army didn't want someone like Assad ruling and that is why they started up against him? Then you had the Islamists coming from all over the world to join the fight because as they said Syria was the stepping stone for the new Caliphate. No word of sympathy from you, Stevie, for all those innocents who were killed, all those who were wounded, and all those who are now refugees?

By the way, I see the word mad after the word Ineptitude in your post. Are you admitting to us that you are mad? It was quite obvious so you didn't have to announce it.

Actually I mean soap opera like you see on TV. If I wanted to hear and watch soap operas, I am sure there are some on T.V. I could watch. As you all can see, Crazy Stevie is only consumed with the Israel/Palestine conflict in the Middle East because the Jews are involved. Does anyone think he cares about the over 150,000 people who have died in Syria so far, God only knows how many are wounded, and over 2 million refugees? Does he even care what is happening in Iraq right now? No Jews that he can drag into these horrible events happening in Syria and Iraq. How about it is you who pisses off, Little Stevie. And don't forget to take your meds and continue to believe that you are the greatest (as you so often posted) -- a legend in your own mind.

The Syrian schism is due largely due to Russia's and America's ineptitude:mad:

You don't say, Stevie? It couldn't be that those in the Free Syrian Army didn't want someone like Assad ruling and that is why they started up against him? Then you had the Islamists coming from all over the world to join the fight because as they said Syria was the stepping stone for the new Caliphate. No word of sympathy from you, Stevie, for all those innocents who were killed, all those who were wounded, and all those who are now refugees?

By the way, I see the word mad after the word Ineptitude in your post. Are you admitting to us that you are mad? It was quite obvious so you didn't have to announce it.

How silly you are Sal,the Russians a great ally of Assad were in a difficult situation 2bcont

The Persians would lynch you from a streetlight long before you got to my block:eek:

I think Comrade George had missed Hossfly's post in the past where he once stated that his grandfather or great grandfather started the Assembly of God Church. There probably are some churches of this denomination in the Los Angeles area. Perhaps in his youth, Comrade George went to one of the AME churches in Los Angeles.
My Grandfather in August 1915 in Little Rock was one of the founders. Bloodrock is a lay preacher.
Where did you two go wrong?

"Prior to 1967, the Assemblies of God, along with the majority of other Pentecostal denominations, officially opposed Christian participation in war and considered itself a peace church.[8] The US Assemblies of God continues to give full doctrinal support to members who are led by religious conscience to pacifism."

Assemblies of God - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think Comrade George had missed Hossfly's post in the past where he once stated that his grandfather or great grandfather started the Assembly of God Church. There probably are some churches of this denomination in the Los Angeles area. Perhaps in his youth, Comrade George went to one of the AME churches in Los Angeles.
My Grandfather in August 1915 in Little Rock was one of the founders. Bloodrock is a lay preacher.

"Prior to 1967, the Assemblies of God, along with the majority of other Pentecostal denominations, officially opposed Christian participation in war and considered itself a peace church.[8] The US Assemblies of God continues to give full doctrinal support to members who are led by religious conscience to pacifism."

Just as a side note George...The Penecostals have made massive inroads into much of Brazil and South and Central America...in 1914 there were 55,000 prodestants in this area today there are over 66 million.

Forty years ago the Catholic church in Brazil had 96% of the population today it is down to 65%....and the Pentecostals have the remaining 35%...they reckon by 2050 the Catholics will be down to 40%..........!!!!!!!!!steve

Just as a side note George...The Penecostals have made massive inroads into much of Brazil and South and Central America...in 1914 there were 55,000 prodestants in this area today there are over 66 million.

Forty years ago the Catholic church in Brazil had 96% of the population today it is down to 65%....and the Pentecostals have the remaining 35%...they reckon by 2050 the Catholics will be down to 40%..........!!!!!!!!!steve
Out of the frying pan and into the flames?:eek:

"Russia is resuming its military buildup along the Ukrainian border in an apparent attempt to intimidate its neighbor, NATO's chief said Thursday as Ukrainian government forces unleashed a major offensive against pro-Moscow insurgents.

"CBS News national security correspondent David Martin said a U.S. official confirmed an increase of about 2,000 to 4,000 Russian troops on the border and said one assessment being considered in Washington was that the new troops could be establishing safe havens from which pro-Russian fighters could conduct cross-border operations into Ukraine."

NATO chief: Russia takes "regrettable step backward" in Ukraine crisis, troops return to border - CBS News

Maybe Hossie should preach some peace in Ukraine; if they can afford his speaker's fees?:lol:

With the Jews in control of Kiev, it looks as though they are reestablishing the Khazar Khagnate. Ethnic Ukrainians and Russians alike, descendants of a formidable cross breed of viking and slav, must retake their homeland from these asiatic parasites.

With the Jews in control of Kiev, it looks as though they are reestablishing the Khazar Khagnate. Ethnic Ukrainians and Russians alike, descendants of a formidable cross breed of viking and slav, must retake their homeland from these asiatic parasites.
Jew haters pop up like turdblossoms after a Texas rainstorm.

Why should you like them, they killed your savior and your God abrogated his covenant with them(I assume you are a Christian, not many Jews in Ft.Worth). If you are a Jew, than your views make sense and I have nothing to say to you. Anyone that supports the pillaging of Ukraine by the EU and IMF is an enemy of mine

Why should you like them, they killed your savior and your God abrogated his covenant with them(I assume you are a Christian, not many Jews in Ft.Worth). If you are a Jew, than your views make sense and I have nothing to say to you. Anyone that supports the pillaging of Ukraine by the EU and IMF is an enemy of mine
They didn't kill anybody I know. And I'm a Buddhist Cherokee Indian from West Virginia.

They didn't kill anybody I know. And I'm a Buddhist Cherokee Indian from West Virginia.

That figures you're a faggot.

I'm a Christian :D and you are a FCUKING IDIOT

That figures you're a faggot.
Well you may think you are Clever....well if you abuse my friend Hoss.....then I will have to sort a runt like you out.........No friend of Hoss's is my Enemy Too. be prepared to be liq uidated:D

I'm a Christian :D and you are a FCUKING IDIOT

Figures, Christians are a weak people. Shame Nero didn't finish your kind off.

It looks like rich Jews and others are pushing NATO up to Russia's border on behalf of western parasites in New York and the City of London. Which side of the class war do you swing that goofy hammer for?:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back