Urgent: Terrorist attack in Arkansas

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
FOXNews.com - ATF: Explosive Device Found in Arkansas Doctor's Car After Blast - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

An explosive device went off in the car of a prominent Arkansas doctor as federal agents investigated the blast outside his home that critically injured him, a spokesman with the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms told FOX News.

0204091157_M_020409_Explosion01.jpg

0204091157_M_020409_Explosion03.jpg

Terrorist? No

Someone pissed off at the guy/wanted him dead? Yes

and where does it say Terrorist were behind this

If you plant a bomb in somebodies car, you ARE a terrorist.

Only if your intention is to instill terror by doing it.

If this is his wife, or someone else who is pissed off at him, and the only intent was to kill this guy, then it's not terrorism.

Arson, maybe...on top of the other things.

45 minutes from my hometown. Once again, my area of the world only makes the news for the wrong reasons. First we were national because my hometown was on 24 hour curfew due to drive-by shootings, then a kid from the local high school was plotting to kill Obama, and now less than an hour up the road someone plants a car bomb.

Does anyone wonder why I moved away?

"It was a terrorist attack on Dr. Pierce," West Memphis Police Chief Bob Paudert said at a noon press conference."

Bob Paudert is almost as dumb as you are then....think its safe to say when someone says terrorist attack in todays world, something different comes to mind.

Not a doctor whose car blew up by eithe rhis wife/mistress/or mob that he prob owes money too

It's an attack...not a terrorist attack.

A terrorist is someone who targets civilians to achieve a political goal.

We don't know the intentions of whoever tried to kill this doctor. Let's not assume anything. Perhaps he was providing evidence to the CIA about a terrorist cell under the command of UBL himself and they tried to stop him. It's all just speculation at this point.

Though I do have to say -- what a weak bomb. That car needs a new bumper and probably a new engine and they'll have to check the frame, but that's all the bomb could do to that car? Methinks someone was just trying to scare the good doctor, not kill him.

Last edited:
well i haven't yet heard of any religions that consider asthma holy...but i'm not ruling it out

has the threat matix been raised?

what color are we these days?

Forum List

Back