Urgent message for hoss

• Banned
are you quite sure it isn't the men in the olive green fatigues--with those American-bought weapons they routinely use on Palestinian women and children???

are you quite sure it isn't the men in the olive green fatigues--with those American-bought weapons they routinely use on Palestinian women and children???
No, they are looking for you, Skitt. I saw the nasty thing you wrote to that Israeli woman. For all we know, she is much younger than you are so it was kind of ludicrous. in addition to being nasty to her, for someone who isn't actually a spring chicken anymore to call someone an "old crone." Have you forgotten that the men in uniform were members of the Pakistani Army who helped the present King of Jordan's father murder thousands and thousands of Palestinians in that event known as Black September, the same Army who murdered three million people in Bangladesh and raped so many of the women. And it is the same Army who gets loads of money from us now and then turns around and gives information to the Taliban so that they are able to kill members of our military.

jt2

• Banned
two quick points flat-top: #1 the "old crone" in question is among the nastiest, most vitriolic bigots imaginable--irrespective of age...nasty transcends age...she gets back what she gives out

#2 you might want to reference my profile photo for the "spring chicken" remark...that pic was taken only last year...yuk...yuk....yuk

two quick points flat-top: #1 the "old crone" in question is among the nastiest, most vitriolic bigots imaginable--irrespective of age...nasty transcends age...she gets back what she gives out

#2 you might want to reference my profile photo for the "spring chicken" remark...that pic was taken only last year...yuk...yuk....yuk
I guess Bellevue is pretty crowded if there are people like Skitt wandering around. I guess Skitt with his mental problems can't face reality and own up to the fact that he has been one of the nastiest and bigoted posters ever to use these message boards. Did you put a picture of Robert Redford on your profile? You always claimed you looked like him so how do we know it isn't a picture of Robert Redford in earlier years? After all, someone did catch you plagiarizing something a young Muslim man named Omar wrote. Perhaps you can tell us what animal you are pretending to be with your yuk, yuk, yuk. It sounds like something a laughing hyena might say.

jt2

• Banned
HouseFly:

I guess Bellevue is pretty crowded if there are people like Skitt wandering around. I guess Skitt with his mental problems can't face reality and own up to the fact that he has been one of the nastiest and bigoted posters ever to use these message boards. Did you put a picture of Robert Redford on your profile? You always claimed you looked like him so how do we know it isn't a picture of Robert Redford in earlier years? After all, someone did catch you plagiarizing something a young Muslim man named Omar wrote. Perhaps you can tell us what animal you are pretending to be with your yuk, yuk, yuk. It sounds like something a laughing hyena might say.

Why thank you for the compliment HouseFly...guess my looks are still intact....what a pity that you are reduced to dragging up lies from the defunct Aol-message boards....talk about a backhanded compliment.....I'm practically blushing....sigh

HouseFly:

Why thank you for the compliment HouseFly...guess my looks are still intact....what a pity that you are reduced to dragging up lies from the defunct Aol-message boards....talk about a backhanded compliment.....I'm practically blushing....sigh
Well keep on yukking away, Skitt, but you were caught by another poster copying what a young Muslim named Omar wrote on another site. Why is it so difficult for you to own up to
it when you were caught?

jt2

Forum List

Back