URGENT DEVELOPMENT — China Joins Russia In Syria Air Raids… (Buckle Up Folks…)

Meantime, reality is that the Chinese carrier is nowhere near Syria. Another RW fantasy propaganda attempt supported by a dopey American without enough sense to do a minimum amount of research to confirm the garbage they post.

Is there any news abut this over there Sbiker , Stratford57 ?

It's not a main news on TV, but I see it in media... As they say, China also want to eliminate Uigur terrorists, which are at the side of ISIS... I think, they want to train and gather experience of real war for their growing army...

BTW, China carrier - is former Soviet ship, sfrom one series with Admiral Kuznetsov. Ukraine took him from USSR during it's falling and then sold to China as "metal scrap" by very low price... :)
Thank you my friend. I just wanted to confirm from different sources if it was actually true before I made comments about the news blockade about it.

It's strange because central media don't translate this news. Maybe it's just a politic - relations of Russia and China very specific... Maybe they speaking about this really before it happened (and would it happen in reality)?
Or, it may be true :)

Is there any news abut this over there Sbiker , Stratford57 ?

It's not a main news on TV, but I see it in media... As they say, China also want to eliminate Uigur terrorists, which are at the side of ISIS... I think, they want to train and gather experience of real war for their growing army...

BTW, China carrier - is former Soviet ship, sfrom one series with Admiral Kuznetsov. Ukraine took him from USSR during it's falling and then sold to China as "metal scrap" by very low price... :)
-------------------------------------------------------------- so the 'uighurs' are generally thought of as being terrorists same as 'Islamic state' or 'isis' eh ?? I know that they are generally troublemakers .

They are also muslims and sunni, and very acceptable to ISIS propaganda and recruiting

China and Russia better watch out or obama will suck his thumb. Hilly will take to her bed and pull the blankets up over her head.

The United States is leaderless. Get used to it.

Last edited:
Bible says when the bear, the dragon and the eagle meet, the world will end.

No, it doesn't. Even if it did, it doesn't matter, because the Bible, like all religious texts, is a book of fiction.
It may seem like fiction. It is actually a manual.
(No I don't want to further develop conversation about it.)

Meantime, reality is that the Chinese carrier is nowhere near Syria. Another RW fantasy propaganda attempt supported by a dopey American without enough sense to do a minimum amount of research to confirm the garbage they post.
Yeah a "right winger" Jewish newspaper spreading propaganda for us to swallow... makes sense, in your stupid mind only.....moron

My grandma always said so. Anyone know if it's true?
Chapter and verse please...
I don't remember where but it is a common belief in evangelical Christianity. Russia is Gog or Magog supposedly...

‘When the thousand years are ended, Satan will be released from his prison and will come out to deceive the nations at the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, in order to gather them for battle; they are as numerous as the sands of the sea. They marched up over the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from heaven and consumed them. And the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulphur, where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night for ever and ever’ (Revelation 20 v 7 – 10).

yes, it is true.

That is why I am so glad this one only involves the weasel, the ferret and the skunk.

I don't remember where but it is a common belief in evangelical Christianity. Russia is Gog or Magog supposedly...

‘When the thousand years are ended, Satan will be released from his prison and will come out to deceive the nations at the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, in order to gather them for battle; they are as numerous as the sands of the sea. They marched up over the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from heaven and consumed them. And the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulphur, where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night for ever and ever’ (Revelation 20 v 7 – 10).

Gog and Magog? :) Such an impudence from evangelists, who changed their Bible twice, in contrast of Orthdox Christian Church :))

Gog and Magog? :) Such an impudence from evangelists, who changed their Bible twice, in contrast of Orthdox Christian Church :))
Blasphemy!

I forget how they came up with it but fitting facts into your beliefs is how religion works.

In Nostradamus' third quatrain, Mabus is predicted to die in a campaign to unite all nations. Upon Mabus' death, Nostradamas predicts this will start the "end of days", and in the view of most historians, this references World War 3. Also, most historians believe this attempt by Mabus to unite all nations is a reference to the Middle East conflict. Upon the death of Mabus, Nostradamus states that the "Bear and the Eagle will unite against the Snake and Dragon". A possible reference to United States as the "eagle", Russia as the "Bear", China as the "dragon" and Iran as the "snake".

thanks , pretty much the same thing that I have heard about IceWeasel . And I think that current nations are represented by certain animals like Eagle , Bear and Dragon .

What proof is there about China helping in Syria? Since when does China ever help in the world? Too busy with grandiose plans in self interest of globalist expansion.

In Nostradamus' third quatrain, Mabus is predicted to die in a campaign to unite all nations. Upon Mabus' death, Nostradamas predicts this will start the "end of days", and in the view of most historians, this references World War 3. Also, most historians believe this attempt by Mabus to unite all nations is a reference to the Middle East conflict. Upon the death of Mabus, Nostradamus states that the "Bear and the Eagle will unite against the Snake and Dragon". A possible reference to United States as the "eagle", Russia as the "Bear", China as the "dragon" and Iran as the "snake".

I'm not sure, Iran is snake... Why? What reason? Maybe it could be India - they love snakes and have something as gods... Maybe Pakistan, as antagonist to India?

Forum List

Back