Urgent Appeal to Board Jews

you omitted a viable third-option: I actually ( do ) laugh myself silly because you Zionists are the dumbest most belligerent, illiterate, simplistic fools imaginable...do you honestly believe that you can foist your smarmy agenda on us simply by virtue of saying "we are Jews"....'we survived the holocaust"....we are above gentle law and ethics"....we inhere a god-given exclusion from the considerations that might otherwise apply to Gentiles----we are the chosen!!!" GET THE FLOCK OUTTA HERE!!!!!!
Just whom do you think you are fooling, Schizo? It appears that so many times when someone criticizes you, right away you claim that you are laughing like you are busting a gut. One of the biggest fools here happens to be you since you are foolish enough to believe that everyone believes your nonsense. Suggestion for you, Schizo. Why not fly over to Iran and stay with those crazy Ayatollahs while they wait for the l2th Imam to jump out of the well? This would be right up your alley if you can sneak out of Bellevue. After all, these crazies hate the "Zionists" as much as you do.

jt2

HouseFly, my boisterous bouts of compulsive laughter are a matter of record, why on earth would anyone make up a claim like this? I can't tell you how often my wife calls from the living room: "what is it?......why are you laughing like that???" As for the Ayatollahs, they are hastily preparing for a U.S./Israeli strike that will have a disastrous ripple-effect over the entire region....as per your comments about hating Zionists---dude!!!! the entire fkg planet hates Zionists...where have you been living...oh that's right, you live in HASBARA.....here come the giggles again.....

HouseFly, my boisterous bouts of compulsive laughter are a matter of record, why on earth would anyone make up a claim like this? I can't tell you how often my wife calls from the living room: "what is it?......why are you laughing like that???" As for the Ayatollahs, they are hastily preparing for a U.S./Israeli strike that will have a disastrous ripple-effect over the entire region....as per your comments about hating Zionists---dude!!!! the entire fkg planet hates Zionists...where have you been living...oh that's right, you live in HASBARA.....here come the giggles again.....
It's really a shame that we don't have a TV producer on here. There is a purple dinosaur named Barney, and the producer could set Schizo up with his own show called The Pink Laughing Hyena since Schizo claims he is always laughing. I didn't know that you married Felipe who is your next door neighbor in the Psych Ward at Bellevue. I guess congratulations are in order. Meanwhile I sure do wish that Schizo can prove to us that the entire world hates the Zionists. Go ahead, Schizo, we just know you interviewed every person on this planet to get their opinion. No doubt all the people in China and Japan worry about the Zionists every day because they don't have anything more important to do. Of course the Hindus (and there are hundreds of millions of them) just love the Muslims and hate the Zionists. While the Latinas are busy earning a living in their home countries and in the U.S., as they are toiling away, they think about how they hate Zionists. Actually Schizo it is you who gives us some laughs with your foolish statements.

he is right about one issue-----the Ayatoilets are working on just how they can manage to kill off lots of jewish children and that effort WILL HAVE A RIPPLE EFFECT even the gutters of Riyadh will run red with blood without so much as a single USA or Israeli bomb or bullet I wonder if the slaughter will reach into mecca

you omitted a viable third-option: I actually ( do ) laugh myself silly because you Zionists are the dumbest most belligerent, illiterate, simplistic fools imaginable...do you honestly believe that you can foist your smarmy agenda on us simply by virtue of saying "we are Jews"....'we survived the holocaust"....we are above gentle law and ethics"....we inhere a god-given exclusion from the considerations that might otherwise apply to Gentiles----we are the chosen!!!" GET THE FLOCK OUTTA HERE!!!!!!

Kieus mein Yuddish Tusheis, Meshuginer!

Kieus mein Yuddish Tusheis, Meshuginer!
Lipush!!! Such language!!!

you omitted a viable third-option: I actually ( do ) laugh myself silly because you zionists are the dumbest most belligerent, illiterate, simplistic fools imaginable...do you honestly believe that you can foist your smarmy agenda on us simply by virtue of saying "we are jews"....'we survived the holocaust"....we are above gentle law and ethics"....we inhere a god-given exclusion from the considerations that might otherwise apply to gentiles----we are the chosen!!!" get the flock outta here!!!!!!

kieus mein yuddish tusheis, meshuginer!
lipush!!! Such language!!!

:tongue:

SunDowner has terrible vocabulary, so he resorts to using a thesauras to make him sound like an intellectual. But don't let that fool you, he is nothing but a Jew hating monkey. He has yet to provide any evidence that Israel stole the land from the 'Palesejordanians'.

I think you're being unfair to monkeys: the OP is assuredly more of a blattoid nature than either catarrhinic or platyrrhinic.

However, that is the only part of your post with which I disagree.

And that was funny? :asshole: :9:

And that was funny? :asshole: :9:

Could someone elaborate on THE SMARMY AGENDA? I need to know how
to dress for the SMARMY AGENDA PARTY---I just got this invitation thru
the secret zionist communication network

ATTENTION ALL JEWS---we are having
a smarmy agenda meeting this
monday in honor of the jewish
holiday LABOR DAY --the day on
which we celebrate the enslavement
of the gentiles. No business---just
merriment and feasting---the gentile
slaves are already cooking

Ratsy-Rodent:

But of course Ratso....at your disposal: the smarmy agenda in question is essentially the commitment of Jews like yourself to lie and distort on behalf of Israel...of course Jews tell themselves they are not lying---they are merely "telling their side of the story", but unfortunately beyond the primitive confines of the ZioNazi narrative we have a wealth contradictory evidence...silly little things like population data...taxation records...historical narratives...etc. Apparently the only one's who remain in the dark with regard to an accounting of facts are the "smarmy Jews" and their simple-minded Evangelical support-base. See, among the Zionist this demonstrably "smarmy agenda" is not called such----rather it is titled "defending Israel"---but examining the components we discover what is indeed a "smarmy agenda"....dress will be casual depending upon your role in this "smarmy agenda"...for the lower ranks green khakis and sniper-rifles will do...for members of AIPAC a suit and tie are preferred for mingling with and subjugating our whores in Congress....there are a number of important events on the "smarmy agenda calendar...check the website for further info...LOL

I bet they are, you old fart
how_to_cook_a_gentile.jpg

I grew up in a town full of people like you Jos-----but things changed ----after world war II------there was a bit of a suburban house building boom on land that had been largely farmland-------the descendants of the solid WASP and german farmers were eager to sell-----and young jewish families armed with the VETERANS MORTGAGE benefit began to move in Now there are even blacks <gasp> in that formerly nazi pig town. I stumbled across nazi propaganda in my childhood of the kind that you prefer ------and also the stuff written by your real experts -----the nazi war criminals that had fled to egypt and syria

Bullshit, you never grew up, you just got older and more hate filled

Bullshit, you never grew up, you just got older and more hate filled

You do "silly jihadist meaningless snot nose come-back" very well-----were you born to it or local mosque trained?

Forum List

Back